Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Calling all gamers... - Minitokyo

Calling all gamers...

Group announcement by Hardcore-gamers

Which system do you play the most?

Wii
0 votes
PSP
2 votes
Play Station 3
4 votes
Xbox 360
6 votes
Other gaming system
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I just wanted to let you all know that new trailers are up on the group page. Anything from RPGs to platform jumpers to first person shooters... we've got them all and then some coming out now. I just wanted to give you all a heads up on just a few of the games coming out (and some already have)...

There's more RGPs coming out than I've EVER seen before at one time... heck, they're even bringing back Starkiller for The Force Unleashed 2 and Lara Croft is back in The Guardian of Light. Castlevania is back to kill The Lords of Shadow, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is coming out on xbox 360, Call of Duty 4: Black Ops is sure to please, and Guitar Hero 6 has got some new 90-ish songs(Kiss, The Cure, Metallica, Ozzy Ozborne, Muse, Jane's Addiction and much more!)... there's even news of a new Zelda coming out for Wii, but who knows?

My only sad news to report is that I don't have enough money to buy all the ones I want. T_T

Anyways, my dear game loving friends - I want you to play hard, rock on, and let us know what game are you playing now and are there any games you are looking forward to?

I am currently playing Fallout 3. I'm at level 30 and own all the expansion packs and I'm still not bored with it. There's still much to do and other ways to replay this game. I'm currently looking forward to playing Fallout: New Vegas, Metro 2033, and checking out the new Zelda game for the Wii. I'm always into RPGs and I've never gotten tired of Halo... any of them and I'll never let go of the Legend of Zelda series.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I'm still playing Final Fantasy XIII, but it's an on/off thing because of school :(

Speaking of games, I played COD for the first time recently and had a blast swearing at other players. It was mean, but I just couldn't stop laughing.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Still into Persona 4, I only have a little time here and there for gaming lately.

I'll have a lot of RPGs to catch up on whenever I get around to getting a PS3. and looking forward to that Trico game being developed, looks interesting.

Kakuseisha666

Kakuseisha666

Dark Otome

I'm still with my PS2 =(, playing Shadow Hearts: From The New World, it's not that good compared to the others SH,but still, it's a nice game x)~

ATI2

ATI2

Artur

XBox360! Like the games on it.

wii of course, coz i only got a wii.. LOL

360 because all my friends and family members have one.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.