Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Longest time with another - Minitokyo

Longest time with another

page 1 of 1 17 total items

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Today is the day I've been going out with my girlfriend (Cheeky Peach) for one year ^_^
This is the longest relationship I've had, so I was just wondering (I haven't seen a thread on this yet), what's the longest amount of time you've been with a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Previously for me it was 3 months, hers was 7 months.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

11 months, but it was 3 weeks to a year... first real relationship.

Edit - oh, and congrats tele-fragd on your one year ^_^'

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

ah,
you two are really luky.
i wouldnt ampet to get a realtionshop sense i have a feeling that im not rdy for it.
i think wuen i was grade 5 it was 1 week and it was over.
dumb eh? grade 5 to lol.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

longest relationship i had was about 2 years......................................................................(...)

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

Ah, so *that's* how you get around the minimum character requirement.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

Manaxis

Irresponsible Captain

4 months is my record so far. That was over a year ago though....I'm too busy for relationships right now.

Just do your best, and let the rest take care of itself! - Justy Ueki Tylor, Age 20
Woah. - Neo
You forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. - Captain Jack Sparrow

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

6 months...i think x_x i dont know, mine never lasts very long but i retain friendly relationship after i break up so i guess that's all good

2 years and still going. :) ...........................................................................(...)

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

7 years 10 months and one day since i started my relation with my current girlfriend. :nya:

Pashalik...

Ojama

Ojama

Polite Intruder

I was with my last girlfriend for about 2 years with a few gaps within that time that lasted a couple of weeks. It was off and on for a while. Eventually we broke up, because it just wasn't working.

The following year she died of a brain tumor. She was only 21.

Ojamashimasu!

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Um...currently this is my longest. 3 years since October 12th.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

My longest relationship was for 2 years and four months, then came the painfuly breakup

Signature

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

My longest so far was 8 months..... with a messy break up..... sometimes I hate relationships.....

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Congrates on hearing.
hm mine had a twist of events.. so it ended 12 months and 6 days 1st long real relation and not gonna change

One I'm in now, the only real one I've ever been in, has been a bit over two years at this point and still going.

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

around six months.

Story of my last 3 relationships: I find really cute girl. Really cute girl doesn't think she's cute, agrees to give me a chance. We're together a few months. Really cute girl realizes she's really cute. Dumps me for someone else.

*sigh*

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Ok, here we go, ready....... 16 years! *crowd gasps* The relationship of which I speak, (my marriage ended) actually continues to this day. But, now we are just very good friends!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.