Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi....... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

good eve everyone.happy weekend.

merged: 05-28-2010 ~ 04:26pm
this is something i really want. awesome awesome site. happiness

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Hi Pheobe... welcome to Minitokyo... ^^
hehe... i don't know what to say ? ? ? O_O;
umm . . how about this... yes this is awesome site indeed . . if you like all about anime and wallpaper this is the place so enjoy your stay here and make a lot of friend too ^_^
and if you have any question just ask to everybody here . . hehe XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Hey there! So Minitokyo is your happiness? Wow... for me, happiness is... a hot cocoa in a cold day... *that was from an anime, of course* haha... By the way, I welcome you with warm hugs! I wish we could get along well... I hope you don't find any trouble here. So yeah if you have any questions, please be sure to visit the FAQ/Policy... and if you can't find the answer you're looking for in that two pages, then please feel free to ask me, ndox900 or the staff, they would gladly help you anytime! Meyrin is my name, thanks!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

thanx a lot. i really appreciated.

Hi there, :) i like minitokyo too :)

sorry 4 my bad english

Hi there! Welcome to minitokyo :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.