Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ANIMETIZE Yourself ~ Self-Interviews *Fun Game thing* - Minitokyo

ANIMETIZE Yourself ~ Self-Interviews *Fun Game thing*

this thread was...

FUN!!!
3 votes
interesting...
3 votes
O_O wut is this thing?
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

WARNING: There are many many questions. It took a lot of time and pain to do this. If you see any mistakes in the "Female Preference" section that sounds gay, let me know. It was an accident. Apologies in advance. @_@
----------------------------------------------

Animetize Yourself ~ Self-Interview

Hi Hi~ This is selemental. x3 Nice to meet you (yoroshiku)
I came up with a random idea that I hope would be fun for whoever is interested. It’s a self-interview! (yeyy)

What is a self-interview?

Well it’s basically you interviewing yourself kinda. The purpose of this thread is for you to interview yourself and based on the answers you give, you compare it to an anime character that you think matches the description. Since most of the people, if not all, on minitokyo are anime fans, we will be comparing it to anime characters. But if you want, to make it fun, you can compare it to whatever you want: a video game character, an actor/actress, a disney character, a singer/celebrity, etc. However, since this is Minitokyo, in this thread, we will be limiting it to anime, manga, and japanese game characters.

When you create the results, you put it up on your page in an “About Me” section on your MT profile page. That way, visitors can come see and get to know a little more about you instead of seeing “I like.. Sorry, I don’t know what else to write!”. If you want, you can even post this on other sites too. And this self-interview idea, you can also turn it into something fun to share with your friends/family.

In this thread, we’ll be using this template I made. However, for your personal use, if you don’t wish to use this template or if there are questions you want to change, feel free to do so. In this form we will be reflecting on three things: * who you would like to be * who you are (kinda) * who people think you are. And each of these three things will be related to an anime character. It’s okay if it’s not exact. And if you can’t think of a character that fits these, then no worries. The template will help you, and if you still can’t think of any, feel free to ask your friends or people you know what they think. :3

k, let’s get started <3
[ feel free to ignore questions you don’t understand or don’t wish to answer ]
-----------------------------------

1st: who would you like to be? OR if you don’t want to be anyone else, who do you look up to anyway?:

This can be a real person, a game character, or an anime character. but since this is /minitokyo, let’s keep it as “anime or japanese game” character. please pick an anime / game character that you like. that you look up to. and tell us why you do. :3 it can be one or more than one. it’s up to you.

2nd: tell me a bit about yourself, k. :3 let’s see what you’re like. and then you can tell me what anime/game character you personally think you relate to based on these results. it can be more than one.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1055/foodf.jpg

[[ FOOD ]]

What’s your favorite food?:

SPICY food. Yes, No, or "A little.."?:

Sour foods. Yes, No, or “A little..”?:

Sweet foods. Yes, No, or “A little…”?:

Bitter foods. Yes, Yes but I hate them, No, or “A little…”?:

Do you eat healthy most of the time?:

Vegetables. Yes, No, or “A little…”?:

Seafood. Yes, No, or “A little….”?:

Spaghetti, Ramen, Pasta, Pizza. Super Yes, Yes, No, or “A little…”?:

Soda. Yes, No, or “A little..”?:

Juice. Yes, No, or “A little..”?:

Water. Yes, No, or “A little..”?:

Tea (sweet and bitter). Yes, No, or “A little..”?:

Coffee. Yes, No, or “A little…”?:

Sugar and Milk is a necessity. Yes, No, or “A little…”?:

Do you know how to cook? Yes, No, or “A little…”?:

Do you like to cook? Yes, No, or “A little…”?:

Have you ever nearly burned down the kitchen or blown up a microwave? Yes or No?:

If you got married, would you like to be in charge of the cooking or would you prefer it the other way around?:

Do you eat meat?: (remember, you can skip whatever you don’t feel like answering)

Do you like to eat meat?:

What food combinations do you like? (peanut butter and jelly, chocolate and strawberries, etc.) Please include the odd ones as well.:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4487/sportsxbodytype.jpg

[[ SPORTS x BODY TYPE ]]

Do you like sports?:

Do you play sports?:

Are you athletic? (athletically fit):

Most of the time your body size is which of the following: Chibi, Normal, or Stickfigure lol ?:

Are you busty?:

Do you have an @$$ and thighs?:

Your chest would be: big like double d’s, medium/average, smaller than average but visible, small and can sometimes be seen >.> sometimes can’t, doesn’t exist at all (I could go topless and no one would notice)?:

Are you muscular? Yes, Not really, or No.:

Abdomen: “My abs rock.” or “My abs are not much”?: <- directed at male participants xD

Exercise: Hell yes, yes, sometimes, no, hell no?:

Eating. Hell yes, yes, sometimes, not enough, or nooooo~?:

Are you a sickly person? Yes I am sick often, Sometimes I get sick, OR No I hardly ever get sick ha ha ha:

How does your hair look like? Straight? Curly? Big waves? Short? Long? Medium? Long but appears short? lol Tell us:

What is your skin color. Be as specific as you feel like being. We just wanna imagine how you might look like. :3 ?:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6680/generalj.jpg

[[ GENERAL ]]

My actual gender is:

My sex preference is: ( hetero/straight, OR bi (both ways), OR gay/lesb/homo )

Hobbies consist of: (what are some of the things you do to pass time?)

Do you wear glasses?:

Do you need glasses? Be honest...:

How Religious are you? “Very.” “Average. I do what’s expected of me.” or “No. I’m not into that stuff.”:

Politics. “Yes. May the debate begin.” “Maybe. I participate only when needed to.” or “No. I’m not into that stuff.” choose.:

Marriage. “Yes. it’s a must.” “Maybe.” or “No. You will never take me even if I’m dead. *stare*”. Choose.:

Dating. “Yes. It’s a must.” “Maybe. I’m not against it. I don’t love it. I don’t care. lol” or “No. Not interested.. and even if I was I would never marry”. Choose.:

Video Games. Yes or No?:

Music... Yes or No?:

Rock music. yes or no?:

alternative music. yes or no?:

pop music. r&b. yes or no?:

hip hop. rap. yes or no?:

instrumental. no vocals. orchestra. yes or no?:

jpop. yes or no?:

kpop. yes or no?:

jrock. yes or no?:

k-rock. yes or no?:

techno. electronica. trance. yes or no?:

dance music. yes or no?:

do you dance? yes or no?:

would you / do you dance in public? yes or no?:

would you dance in front of your boy/girl-friend?:

is dancing one of your talents?:

do you like to sing?:

is singing one of your talents?:

would you sing in front of your boy/girl-friend if they asked you to?:

would you sing in public?:

Horror films. Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Horror anime. Horror books (includes manga/manhwa) Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Romance films. Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Romance anime, manga, manhwa, books. Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Drama anime, manga, manhwa, books. Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Soap Operas. Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Mysteries~ Detectives~ Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Mecha~ Giant Robots~ zomg LAZERS! Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Sports anime, manga, manhwa, live performances. Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Are you an outdoors type? Do you like to go out often?:

Do you prefer to stay home most of the time?:

Do you like places with lots of books?:

Do you like toys (and I mean toys not video games)?:

Do you care about the weather?:

Are you scared of thunder/lightning storms OR do you enjoy them OR do you just not care? Choose.:

Comedy. You like?:

Do people laugh at your jokes?:

Do they laugh at you when you say things sometimes even if you don’t mean it as a joke?:

Have you ever gotten bullied before?:

Have you ever physically fought against someone before? Did you win?:

Do you study? “Yes”, “Sometimes”, or “No”. choose.:

Do people find you to be “one of the smart students” in class?:

Are you or have you ever been a “class clown”? The “fun of the class”?:

Are you or have you ever been “popular” in school or considered as one of the friends of someone who was suoer popular?:

Do you find yourself supporting your friends more than they support you (outside of the internet. I’m talking about people you associate with outside of the net world)?:

Do you find yourself supporting your friends more than they support you online?:

Are you a follower? (meaning you stalk people you like a lot. you follow them. lessee, example would be maybe an artist you like, someone on MT or dA you like to trail after all the time, someone on youtube you like such as vash12349):

Are you a leader? A trend maker? (you do things your own way. you look up to others but you don’t follow.):

Animals. Yes or No?:

Pets. Yes or No? And tell us why.:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6382/clotheszi.jpg

[[ CLOTHES ]]

There have been times where I have been mistaken for: a boy, a girl, a man, a woman, a old man, or a old woman? choose.:

Tomboy. Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

Feminine but not gay. Yes, Sometimes, or No?:

gothic lolita fashion. “I like.”, “I don’t like”, or “Never~ D8<“?:

earrings? Yes, Sometimes, or Not.:

Skirts should be “short short”, “above the knee” “right above the knee or far below it is best.” Choose.:

Shorts or short-shorts? And would you wear it in public?:

Dresses. Yes +0+ , Sometimes they’re okay, or NO! (they’re pretty, but I won’t wear it). Choose.:

High heels? “Not unless they’re goth heels or something L’arc-en-ciel and NANA would wear.” or “Yes, I love heels.” or “No, who the he11 invented that? -.-”. Choose.:

Boots. “Hellz yes” “yes” “not really” or “no”?:

Sneakers. “Hellz yes” “yes” “not really” or “no”?:

Tight Jeans. “Yes if I am wearing something to cover my butt.” “Yes, I love ‘em.” “No. Never the tight ones.” Choose.:

Jeans that are too big for me? “Yes!” “Sometimes, but they’re not my preference.” “No. Ew. Gross. Never.” Choose.:

Gangster. “Yup <3”, “Well I don’t hate it but…”, or “No. Not my style.” Choose.:

Goth. “They are beautiful. <3”, “I like some goth styles, but not all. I don’t go too deep into it.” or “No. Not my style.” Choose.:

Scene. (semi-goth x semi-emo fashion). “Yes!” or “Maybe. Not sure..” or “No. Not my style.”

Casual (shirt and pants. don’t care as long as I’m not naked) “Yes” or “Maybe. I wear it but I don’t like it much.” or “No. =_= ..” Choose.:

When you go out what kind of clothes do you “usually” dress in?:

When you go out, what kind of clothes “would you like” to wear? Can you give us a style and/or description?:

Jewelry. “Yes!” “Maybe. I’m not obsessed but they are nice sometimes to wear and look at.” or “No. They’re a waste of time and money.” choose.:

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6505/femalepreference.jpg

[[ Preference in WOMEN ]]

- skip this unless you swing that way XD -

A woman that can cook. “Yes, please” “I don’t know. xD” “No! This is MY kitchen! I‘m the only one who will cook. >:3 (unless she reallyyy wants to..)” Choose.:

A woman who is into sports.
“Yes, please” - “I don’t care, as long as she’s healthy.” - “No! I don't want her to become too bulky.:

A big set of melons (double d’s) or a small set.
“Big.” - “Small” - “I don’t care.” - “What are you talking about?” Choose.:

Emo. “Yes” “Maybe” or “No”. choose.:

Evil. “Yes” “Maybe” or “No”. choose.:

She wears glasses. "Yes! Megane-sama!" or "I don't care. xD " or "No. Get contacts.":

A woman with constant mood swings. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No”. choose.:

A woman who is violent towards you in a light way. Meaning she’s rough with you, but she would never damage you. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose.:

A woman who is reallyy violent towards you. Meaning she could beat you up. “Yes.” Maybe.” or “No”. choose.:

A woman who is kind. Kinder than a saint. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose.:

A woman who might be a little on the masculine side. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose.:

A woman who loves everything a guy loves. Sports. Games. Beer or Soda. Burping contests. And who behaves basically like a man and wants to be dominant in the relationship at all times. A living… uh.. I don‘t know any female character like this. lol. “Yes.” “Maybe” or “No, I’m not into kids..”. Choose.:

A woman who is popular with men and tends to flirt with them even if she was with you. “Yes. As long as she knows she belongs to me. If she kisses them though, she’s dead..” “Maybe. I’m not sure.” “No. She should only flirt with me.” Choose.:

Have you ever been kissed? How? - I do not mean family members:

Have you ever kissed someone yourself (taken the initiative)? - I do not mean family members:

Girls and you… “We get along sometimes.” “We get along physically LOL” or “We don’t get along..” choose.:

Have you ever had an online girlfriend?:

How long did it last?:

If you broke up, how did you choose to break up with her?:

Have you ever had a girlfriend outside of the net world?:

How long did this relationship last?:

If you broke up, how did you choose to break up with her?:

If a woman cheats on you once…
(please pick one of the choices below)
1. Kill her.. “Bloody murder! Bloody murder!”
2. Dump her. “No excuses. If she still loves me, she should’ve thought about that first.” “*whispers* bloody murder….”
3. Keep her. “It was the first time. I will hear her out and keep watch on her. If she does it again though, I probably won’t forgive her.” :c no bloody murder?
4. Love her and kill the man-whore. “It’s not her fault! It’s those men! And even so, I love her too much to give her up..”

A woman with very short hair (like a boy). “Yes.” “Maybe.” “No.” Choose.:

A woman who is bald. “Yes! <3” “Maybe. It’s okay if she looks good with it. As long as she doesn’t cheat on me with another woman cuz that’s embarassing..” “No! Let your hair grow or I’ll tie you and make it grow *brings out the rogaine*”. Choose.:

A woman with hair up to her shoulders. “Yes! <3” “Maybe.” “No. Not good enough.” Choose.:

A woman with hair PAST her shoulders. Really long. “Yes! *drool* <3” “Maybe.” “No. Dammit. Why won’t you cut your hair?!” Choose..:

A short woman. “Yes.” “Maybe. I don’t care for height much.” “No. I want her tall.” Choose.:

A average height kind of woman. “Yes.” “Maybe.” “No. Not good enough..” Choose.:

A tall woman. “Yes!” “Maybe..” “No. She’s too tall..” Choose.:

Does race count?
(please pick one of the following)
1. “Yes.”
2. “Yes. I am not racist, but I have my preferences and I prefer to keep them.”
3. “Maybe. For culture it matters, but for love it doesn’t. But I do consider it sometimes. I do have preferences. However, whether or not I stick to my racial preference depends on the person and whether or not I love them.”
4. “No. It shouldn’t matter at all. And I don’t care because there are good and bad people in every race. I don’t have any preferences in race in specific. I might have preference in minor things like hobbies, religion, culture, and (melon) sizes though.”

Younger women (I don‘t mean babies and children. xD). “Yes”, “Maybe”, or “No”. Choose.:

Women your age. “Yes”, “Maybe”, or “No”. Choose.:

Older women. (I don’t mean grandpas..). “Yes”, “No”, or “Maybe.”. choose.:

Old people. LOL “Yes. <3”, “Maybe. It’s possible right?”, or “No. Never. Even if she has a million dollars I wouldn‘t.” choose.:

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4703/malepreference.jpg

[[ Preference in MEN ]]

A man that can cook. “Yes, please” “I don’t know. xD” “No! This is MY kitchen! I‘m the only one who will cook. >:3 ” Choose.:

A man who is into sports.
“Yes, please” - “I don’t care, as long as he’s healthy.” - “No! I hate cheerleaders who try to steal my man!” Choose.:

A big banana or a small banana.
“Big.” - “Small” - “I don’t care.” - “What are you talking about?” Choose.:

Emo. “Yes” “Maybe” or “No”. choose.:

Evil. “Yes” “Maybe” or “No”. choose.:

He wears glasses. "Yes! Megane-sama!" or "I don't care. xD " or "No. Get contacts.":

A man with mood swings. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No”. choose.:

A man who is violent towards you in a light way. Meaning he’s rough with you, but he would never damage you. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose.:

A man who is reallyy violent towards you. Meaning he could beat you up. “Yes.” Maybe.” or “No”. choose.:

A man who is kind. Kinder than a saint. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose.:

A man who might be a little on the feminine side. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose.:

A man who loves everything cute. Teddy bears. Hearts. Chocolates. Bunnies. And who behaves childishly and femininely cute as well. A living “Honey-senpai”. “Yes.” “Maybe” or “No, I’m not into kids..”. Choose.:

A man who is popular with women and tends to flirt with them even if he was with you. “Yes. As long as he knows he belongs to me. If he kisses them though, he’s dead..” “Maybe. I’m not sure.” “No. He should only flirt with me.” Choose.:

Have you ever been kissed? How? - I do not mean family members:

Have you ever kissed someone yourself (taken the initiative)? - I do not mean family members:

Boys and you… “We get along sometimes.” “We get along physically LOL” or “We don’t get along..” choose.:

Have you ever had an online boyfriend?:

How long did it last?:

If you broke up, how did you choose to break up with him?:

Have you ever had a boyfriend outside of the net world?:

How long did this relationship last?:

If you broke up, how did you choose to break up with him?:

If a man cheats on you once…
(please pick one of the choices below)
1. Kill him.. “Bloody murder! Bloody murder!”
2. Dump him. “No excuses. If he still loves me, he should’ve thought about that first.” “*whispers* bloody murder….”
3. Keep him. “It was the first time. I will hear him out and keep watch on him. If he does it again though, I probably won’t forgive him.” :c no bloody murder?
4. Love him and kill the b1tc4. “It’s not his fault! It’s those women! And even so, I love him too much to give him up..”

A man with short hair. “Yes.” “Maybe.” “No.” Choose.:

A man who is bald. “Yes! <3” “Maybe. It’s okay if he looks good with it.” “No! Let your hair grow or I’ll tie you and make it grow *brings out the rogaine*”. Choose.:

A man with hair up to his shoulders. That’s be pretty long.. “Yes! <3” “Maybe. As long as he doesn’t cheat on me with another man cuz that’s embarassing..” “No. Get a haircut..” Choose.:

A man with hair PAST his shoulders. Really long. “Yes! *drool* <3” “Maybe. As long as he’s not gay in disguise.” “No. Dammit. Why won’t you cut your hair?!” Choose..:

A short man. “Yes.” “Maybe. I don’t care for height much.” “No. I want him tall.” Choose.:

A average height kind of man. “Yes.” “Maybe.” “No. Not good enough..” Choose.:

A tall man. “Yes!” “Maybe..” “No. He’s too tall..” Choose.:

Does race count?
(please pick one of the following)
1. “Yes.”
2. “Yes. I am not racist, but I have my preferences and I prefer to keep them.”
3. “Maybe. For culture it matters, but for love it doesn’t. But I do consider it sometimes. I do have preferences. However, whether or not I stick to my racial preference depends on the person and whether or not I love them.”
4. “No. It shouldn’t matter at all. And I don’t care because there are good and bad people in every race. I don’t have any preferences in race in specific. I might have preference in minor things like hobbies, religion, culture, and (banana) sizes though.”

Younger men (I don‘t mean babies and children. xD). “Yes”, “Maybe”, or “No”. Choose.:

Men your age. “Yes”, “Maybe”, or “No”. Choose.:

Older men. (I don’t mean grandpas..). “Yes”, “No”, or “Maybe.”. choose.:

Old people. LOL “Yes. <3”, “Maybe. It’s possible right?”, or “No. Never. Even if he has a million dollars I wouldn‘t.” choose.:

-----
based on everything you filled out, I want you to reread your answers and think about which anime or game character you know that kind of (if not exactly) matches the description you put of yourself.
Pick one for each section, please.
There should be a character for each of these sections: [[ Preference in Men or Women ]], [[ General ]], [[ Sports x Body Type ]], [[ CLOTHES ]], and [[ FOOD ]].

*Please try to limit it to one to 3 characters at most per section. If there is one section you can’t pick a character to match it with, ask a friend what they think. :3

-------------------------------------------(...)

3rd. Now your friends/family gets to pick a character for u. Mwahahahahaha~'
Ask your friends/family the following questions. x3

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7488/familyb.jpg

[[ Questions for your friends / family ]]

Am I perky?

Am I hyper?

Am I smart? Like genius smart.. Like Light Yagami smart. No wait, make that Near since he’s the one who “lived”.

Am I sexy? Sexy type. Y’know like reaalllyy sexy?

Am I cute? :c

Am I adventurous?

Am I annoying at times?

Am I a hopeless romantic? The wonders of love are my obsessions. I can’t help it.

Am I emo? Watch what you say… *stare*

Am I cool? Wow… Sounds lame to even ask that..

Am I a geek? Or a nerd? Whatever floats your boat.

What words would you use to describe me?

What anime character or game character do I remind you of? If you looked at that character, would it make you think of me? Even a little?

After seeing my answers to all the silly questions selemental wrote for me to answer, what anime characters would you pick for me, for each section?

If your view of me changed slightly after reading my answers, what anime character do you think I am most similar to?

--------------------------------------------

kk, the end! u reached the end!
I hope u liked this and I hope u have fun! Whatever anime characters or game characters u end up with, why not try putting them on your page? or saving your answers and giving them to anyone who wants to know more about u? Thanks 4 participating. x3 *huggies* ~

I will be making a post with my answers some other time ^.^ i don't wanna do it in this post cuz that could kill people @.@;
so admins, if no one posts before me and it ends up looking like double-post please don't delete thread or get mad. i won't double post in vain. u have my word. but yeah, guys, go ahead and try this out. :3 have fun~~

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

WOOOOOOOOOOOW big big WOOOOOOOOOOW sel-chan ^^ that was fun to read xD
A big banana or a small banana?....i laughed my ass off damn it xD you're a genius!

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

lolz sankyuu, chu chuu <333 *hugs* x3 mwahahahaha i will take this quizzy thingy myself as well and post my answers here if i can, but questions make me vomit right now. 8d

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

woo000oooOoow! this is AWESUM! im rly into these kinds of stuffs :D and i had fun reading it :3

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

[[ FOOD ]]
What’s your favorite food?:
SPICY food? I LOVE spicy food, Mexican is my favorite
Sour foods? Hell yeah, sour candy is the shiiiit
Sweet foods? A little, not as much
Bitter foods? no
Do you eat healthy most of the time? Haha, no
Vegetables: some of ‘em but not all
Seafood? MMMMMM love that stuff
Spaghetti, Ramen, Pasta, Pizza? In Sele-Sele’s words super yes
Soda? yes
Juice? yes
Water? yes
Tea (sweet and bitter)? Hmm, kinda
Coffee? Yeah man
Sugar and Milk is a necessity? More like Mexican and milk
Do you know how to cook? Hell yeah
Do you like to cook? When I wanna
Have you ever nearly burned down the kitchen or blown up a microwave? Hahaha, blew up a microwave ‘cause I put a bag of chips in there when I was little to heat ‘em up.. what’s worse is the bag said microwaveable I SWEAR
If you got married, would you like to be in charge of the cooking or would you prefer it the other way around? I’ll be the bitch haha, na but I’ll do it/
Do you eat meat?: Haha, that could be sexual.. and yes I do
Do you like to eat meat?: I like eating one guys meat HAHA na but meat is good
What food combinations do you like? Milkshake and Fries, Taco and Burrito, hmm… I just like food o.o

[[ SPORTS x BODY TYPE ]]
Do you like sports? Soccer and archery, but not all of ‘em
Do you play sports? My school only has Archery
Are you athletic? If someone is chasing me down to kill me, im sure I’ll survive, but I am not THAT athletic.. but healthy (: I do yoga
Most of the time your body size is which of the following: I am CC, I look like me.. hmm how else to say it.. I have a nice body but I got me a tummy and some thigh.. not obese and ugly though
Are you busty? 36c (yes it’s a size)
Do you have an @$$ and thighs?: well I hear I got a nice ass, lemme ask, yeah I got a nice ass.. and my thighs are a little big im worken on it as of yesterday
Your chest would be: well if I would I would just get my boobs a little more full, they are nice for my age, but like right before I have D’s or the smallest D’s there are would be nice
Are you muscular? No, my legs have some tone
Abdomen: well I am female ..
Exercise? Well what do you mean exercise, because…..I keep busy… ya know what I mean?
Eating: I eat when I am stoned, it’s the truth
Are you a sickly person? Somewhat, I guess
How does your hair look like? Well it’s brown naturally, but my ends still have blonde from a long time ago. It’s long almost covers my boobs when naked. It’s wavey naturally but I straighten it sometimes
What is your skin color? I got some pink unertones, I have a small tan, that healthy glow, but I am labeled white

[[ GENERAL ]]
My actual gender is: Female
My sex preference is: I don’t put labels on it, I like boys but been around girls
Hobbies consist of? Well, smoking weed, look for money to get it, make things to smoke out of, get the picture? I also chill and listen to Strange Music and Suburban Noize
Do you wear glasses? Indeed
Do you need glasses? YES!
How Religious are you? I believe in God, and I believe in the Bible. But I don’t go to church, I am not welcomed there
Politics? I quote Kutt Calhoun “Fuck the government, all I want is respect!”
Marriage? I am not getting married anytime soon
Dating? I am exclusive to one boy, and happily there so back off me!
Video Games? CODMW2, I love video games
Music? Without it I die
Rock music? Fuck that
alternative music? Fuck that
pop music. r&b? FUCK THAT
hip hop. Rap? Underground rap is where I stay, Strange Music and Suburban Noize Records. Nothing but good shit in my radio
instrumental? Haha, you’re funny
jpop? negative
kpop? negative
jrock? negative
k-rock? negative
techno. electronica. Trance? nope
dance music? no
do you dance? Hell na
would you / do you dance in public? I just don’t dance
would you dance in front of your boy/girl-friend?: my sex toy asks me to strip tease haha, na that’s too much, but I will when the times right
is dancing one of your talents?: depends on what kinda dancing you’re talken about
do you like to sing?: I rap, that’s fun
is singing one of your talents?: I can rhyme pretty good I’d say
would you sing in front of your boy/girl-friend if they asked you to?: my ex sang to me all the time, and my 1zie and I rap Tech N9ne all the time. It’s our thing
would you sing in public?: I’ll rap in front of anyone willing to listen. I love to rap Tech N9ne’s verse (the 1st verse) of Welcome To The Midwest. Look it up on youtube right now… look at it… yeah I can do that nigga and I can do more
Horror films? For the past weeks I have begged for a scary movie
Horror anime. Horror books (includes manga/manhwa? I can’t read, I can be doing something else
Romance films? As long as comedy is what it really is
Romance anime, manga, manhwa, books? Hmm, not pure romance I need action, horror, murder, kill kill
Drama anime, manga, manhwa, books? I draw every now and then, I am no master but not terrible, made a manga script when I was younger
Soap Operas? True Blood, that’s it
Mysteries~ Detectives? Hmm, na I’ll watch it sometimes but can’t read it
Mecha~ Giant Robots~ zomg LAZERS!? I like it
Sports anime, manga, manhwa, live performances? I liked Suzuka as far as sports anime, surprising enough I would love to buy that funny show
Are you an outdoors type? Do you like to go out often?: hmm, I guess you could call it that
Do you prefer to stay home most of the time?: NO
Do you like places with lots of books? I am comfy there
Do you like toys (and I mean toys not video games)? Hmm, not sure
Do you care about the weather? Hate rain and snow, I like some wind, but wind and lighters don’t work together
Are you scared of thunder/lightning storms OR do you enjoy them OR do you just not care? I don’t care
Comedy. You like? It’s nice
Do people laugh at your jokes? Yeah, but I don’t call it jokes I call it talking.
Do they laugh at you when you say things sometimes even if you don’t mean it as a joke? Yeah, people laugh cause when I get baked outta my mind I slur when I don’t mean to say something
Have you ever gotten bullied before? Yeah
Have you ever physically fought against someone before? Did you win? Been in a couple, won some lost some
Do you study? Fuck no I could be getten high
Do people find you to be “one of the smart students” in class? I am the smartest in my school, not a huge accomplishment
Are you or have you ever been a “class clown”? The “fun of the class”? no I have been the one no one fucks with
Are you or have you ever been “popular” in school or considered as one of the friends of someone who was super popular? See I tried to be the popular one in middle school, one week later I fucken left their dumb asses in search of cooler people.. funny story is I liked the stoners before I smoked.. I was very against it at first then I realized even my best friend did it, I researched it, and it’s not bad.. look at me now.. at my new school I am technically one of the two coolest people.. we are both bad ass stoners
Do you find yourself supporting your friends more than they support you (outside of the internet. I’m talking about people you associate with outside of the net world)? I am not always there for my friends sadly, I am forgetful, but I got all my friends back and if you fuck with them.. you’re fucken with me.. I’ll beat yo ass
Do you find yourself supporting your friends more than they support you online? Hmm, I got one best friend (SELE-SELE! I LVOE YOU) and I have a sister (MIMI!XoXO) then I have other cool friends like Kari, Danny, Corey, Lulu, Akone, and more.. they seem to get my back and I got theirs
Are you a follower? (meaning you stalk people you like a lot. you follow them. lessee, example would be maybe an artist you like, someone on MT or dA you like to trail after all the time, someone on youtube you like such as vash12349): I am a Technition, a “follower” of Tech N9ne, I love his music.. I love everything about strange music, I love everyone signed to their roster, I will never stop listening to their great music and I will one day own all of their music personally instead of just downloads.. because everything from strange music I own as far as downloads go… and I love Suburban Noize ALL HAIL THE KOTTONMOUTH KINGS
Are you a leader? A trend maker? I don’t follow, but I dunno if people follow me, personally I don’t give a fuck
Animals? I like ‘em
Pets. Yes or No? One cat, my dog died, and I can’t get any so says my mother

[[ CLOTHES ]]
There have been times where I have been mistaken for: a boy, a girl, a man, a woman, a old man, or a old woman? An older woman, they thought I was 21 and I was 16.. thanks boobs
Tomboy. Yes, Sometimes, or No? no..more girl
Feminine but not gay. Yes, Sometimes, or No? no… less girl
gothic lolita fashion. “I like.”, “I don’t like”, or “Never~ D8<“?: I like some of the concepts
earrings? Yes, Sometimes, or Not? Depends, I don’t wear ‘em often
Skirts should be “short short”, “above the knee” “right above the knee or far below it is best.” Choose? I wear them shorter, more like a mini but as long as it’s above the knee and hugs my ass its allright
Shorts or short-shorts? And would you wear it in public? I wear short shorts in front of only one person if not family.. but my shorts are above kness
Dresses. Yes +0+ , Sometimes they’re okay, or NO! (they’re pretty, but I won’t wear it). Choose? Well I love dresses, I wear them (:
High heels? “Not unless they’re goth heels or something L’arc-en-ciel and NANA would wear.” or “Yes, I love heels.” or “No, who the he11 invented that? -.-”. Choose? Who the hell invented that, I was walken around town thinken everyone down south was tall, there all wearing 8 inch heels man.. it’s messed up
Boots. “Hellz yes” “yes” “not really” or “no”? I don’t wear ‘em
Sneakers. “Hellz yes” “yes” “not really” or “no”? more like skate shoes and high tops
Tight Jeans. “Yes if I am wearing something to cover my butt.” “Yes, I love ‘em.” “No. Never the tight ones.”? I like ‘em tight on my butt but loose everywhere else
Jeans that are too big for me? “Yes!” “Sometimes, but they’re not my preference.” “No. Ew. Gross. Never.” Choose? I can’t wear ‘em
Gangster. “Yup <3”, “Well I don’t hate it but…”, or “No. Not my style.” Choose? I don’t put a label on it, but I put a bandana over my face like a gangster
Goth. “They are beautiful. <3”, “I like some goth styles, but not all. I don’t go too deep into it.” or “No. Not my style.”? I like black
Scene. (semi-goth x semi-emo fashion). “Yes!” or “Maybe. Not sure..” or “No. Not my style.”? I like black
Casual (shirt and pants. don’t care as long as I’m not naked) “Yes” or “Maybe. I wear it but I don’t like it much.” or “No. =_= ..” Choose? I wear boob shirts, not because Imma slut, but because I don’t like collar shirts all on my neck.. I can’t stand it
When you go out what kind of clothes do you “usually” dress in? I wear cute clothes, but I wear things that express me I guess.. I cover me that’s all that matters.. but I like to show off my assests to some and hide in in front of the word.. like if we were to meet I would be covered but once we got closer (im talken to males.. females..we all got boobs) like dating and such.. then you see
When you go out, what kind of clothes “would you like” to wear? Can you give us a style and/or description? I love dark rich purple, gun metal grey, black, and things like that.. if you mean dates I would wear a dressy rich purple top and average jeans
Jewelry. “Yes!” “Maybe. I’m not obsessed but they are nice sometimes to wear and look at.” or “No. They’re a waste of time and money.” Choose? Waste of time and money, I don’t buy them I make them if I want ‘em or they are given to me somehow

[[ Preference in MEN ]]
A man that can cook. “Yes, please” “I don’t know. xD” “No! This is MY kitchen! I‘m the only one who will cook. >:3 ” Choose? I don’t mind a guy that can cook
A man who is into sports. ?“Yes, please” - “I don’t care, as long as he’s healthy.” - “No! I hate cheerleaders who try to steal my man!” Choose? Jocks are stupid
A big banana or a small banana. ?“Big.” - “Small” - “I don’t care.” - “What are you talking about?” Choose? Mmm, so I love bananas, but as far as size.. larger then average.. but honestly I look for skill, I am tired teaching boys how to use a banana good.. but seriously I love eating bananas
Emo. “Yes” “Maybe” or “No”. choose? No cry baby bitches
Evil. “Yes” “Maybe” or “No”. choose? I am in the darkness, we friends
He wears glasses. "Yes! Megane-sama!" or "I don't care. xD " or "No. Get contacts."? They r cute, but no need
A man with mood swings. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No”. choose? No, I am with a GUY not a GIRL
A man who is violent towards you in a light way. Meaning he’s rough with you, but he would never damage you. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose? That’s what I am always with >.>
A man who is reallyy violent towards you. Meaning he could beat you up. “Yes.” Maybe.” or “No”. choose? Been there done that.. not goin back
A man who is kind. Kinder than a saint. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose? No, I like guys who are rough honestly
A man who might be a little on the feminine side. “Yes.” “Maybe.” or “No.” choose? Haha GAY
A man who loves everything cute. Teddy bears. Hearts. Chocolates. Bunnies. And who behaves childishly and femininely cute as well. A living “Honey-senpai”. “Yes.” “Maybe” or “No, I’m not into kids..”. Choose? Haha GAY
A man who is popular with women and tends to flirt with them even if he was with you. “Yes. As long as he knows he belongs to me. If he kisses them though, he’s dead..” “Maybe. I’m not sure.” “No. He should only flirt with me.” Choose? Been there, done that, if they wanna play those games.. well then I can play with boys ;)
Have you ever been kissed? How? Well my first kiss was with my third boyfriend.. it was what girls want I guess.. but he’s gross..
Have you ever kissed someone yourself (taken the initiative)? All the time, my sex toy ish a good kisser
Boys and you… “We get along sometimes.” “We get along physically LOL” or “We don’t get along..” choose? We get along better then me with girls, and I get along physically too
Have you ever had an online boyfriend? yes
How long did it last? I don’t remember
If you broke up, how did you choose to break up with him? He told me we was done before I could
Have you ever had a boyfriend outside of the net world? indeed
How long did this relationship last? One was 2 years, one was 1 month, other was 2 months, other was 6 months, and technically the guy I have been with now..were not dating but like over 6 months.. with him I don’t keep track
If you broke up, how did you choose to break up with him? Flat out, “it’s over, I need someone better”
If a man cheats on you once…?(please pick one of the choices below)?1. Kill him.. “Bloody murder! Bloody murder!”?2. Dump him. “No excuses. If he still loves me, he should’ve thought about that first.” “*whispers* bloody murder….”?3. Keep him. “It was the first time. I will hear him out and keep watch on him. If he does it again though, I probably won’t forgive him.” :c no bloody murder??4. Love him and kill the b1tc4. “It’s not his fault! It’s those women! And even so, I love him too much to give him up..” 1 and 2, but see it’s complicated when you’re in love with this guy then he says he wants your best friend and not you..
A man with short hair. “Yes.” “Maybe.” “No.” Choose? maybe
A man who is bald. “Yes! <3” “Maybe. It’s okay if he looks good with it.” “No! Let your hair grow or I’ll tie you and make it grow *brings out the rogaine*”. Choose? If it looks good, mostly no
A man with hair up to his shoulders. That’s be pretty long.. “Yes! <3” “Maybe. As long as he doesn’t cheat on me with another man cuz that’s embarassing..” “No. Get a haircut..” Choose? Little shorter, but I liked a guy like that before
A man with hair PAST his shoulders. Really long. “Yes! *drool* <3” “Maybe. As long as he’s not gay in disguise.” “No. Dammit. Why won’t you cut your hair?!” Choose? No. dammit. Why don’t you cut your hair?! haha
A short man. “Yes.” “Maybe. I don’t care for height much.” “No. I want him tall.” Choose has to be at least 5’9 even then you’re still a little short
A average height kind of man. “Yes.” “Maybe.” “No. Not good enough..” Choose? Not good enough
A tall man. “Yes!” “Maybe..” “No. He’s too tall..” Choose? Mm I love tall boys
Does race count??(please pick one of the following)?1. “Yes.” ?2. “Yes. I am not racist, but I have my preferences and I prefer to keep them.” ?3. “Maybe. For culture it matters, but for love it doesn’t. But I do consider it sometimes. I do have preferences. However, whether or not I stick to my racial preference depends on the person and whether or not I love them.” ?4. “No. It shouldn’t matter at all. And I don’t care because there are good and bad people in every race. I don’t have any preferences in race in specific. I might have preference in minor things like hobbies, religion, culture, and (banana) sizes though.” Haha banana sizes, you shoulda called it meat like you were sayen in the food.. 1.. and I guess 2.. I like Mexicans, blacks, and Mexicans..
Younger men (I don‘t mean babies and children. xD). “Yes”, “Maybe”, or “No”. Choose? You have to be older, there is only one exception
Men your age. “Yes”, “Maybe”, or “No”. Choose? Still to young
Older men. (I don’t mean grandpas..). “Yes”, “No”, or “Maybe.”. choose? Yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES! YES! YESS! (sorry got excited)
Old people. LOL “Yes. <3”, “Maybe. It’s possible right?”, or “No. Never. Even if he has a million dollars I wouldn‘t.” choose? Hmm, no

For Sports, I am Kagome from Inuyasha

But for the rest I need help >.< someone tell me who I am!
Oh and I know I cussed, sorry ‘nd shit

i loved it Sele-Sele, great job!

Signature

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

It's so long I don't wanna do it o_O

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

too long... gave up on the thread... sorry -.-

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

well you suck

Signature

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

sely tan!
just looking at it makes my head spin ><
how long did it take for you to type it?

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

Quote by LonelyAmureIt's so long I don't wanna do it o_O

i'm wit u! o______O

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

I'll start with food. It's too long, I'll do it in parts, lol -_-

[[ FOOD ]]

What’s your favorite food? NOODLES! Oh, and pizza, pasta and things.

SPICY food. Yes, No, or "A little.."? YES YES YES!

Sour foods. Yes, No, or “A little..”? If it's delicious then count me in :D

Sweet foods. Yes, No, or “A little…”? The fuel to my brain!

Bitter foods. Yes, Yes but I hate them, No, or “A little…”? Nah, I'll skip that.

Do you eat healthy most of the time? Of course, my mom always told me to eat veggies. Until now >.>

Vegetables. Yes, No, or “A little…”? A little :)

Seafood. Yes, No, or “A little….”? YES!

Spaghetti, Ramen, Pasta, Pizza. Super Yes, Yes, No, or “A little…”? SUPER DUPER YES!

Soda. Yes, No, or “A little..”? A big NO.

Juice. Yes, No, or “A little..”? Yes :)

Water. Yes, No, or “A little..”? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Tea (sweet and bitter). Yes, No, or “A little..”? YES YES YES! My fave after coffee ;)

Coffee. Yes, No, or “A little…”? YES TO THE MAX!

Sugar and Milk is a necessity. Yes, No, or “A little…”? Yeah, of course!

Do you know how to cook? Yes, No, or “A little…”? A little -.-

Do you like to cook? Yes, No, or “A little…”? Yes.

Have you ever nearly burned down the kitchen or blown up a microwave? Yes or No? ..........no.

If you got married, would you like to be in charge of the cooking or would you prefer it the other way around? We both can cook :D

Do you eat meat? Yes I do.

Do you like to eat meat? Not really, but it's tasty so yeah.

What food combinations do you like? Chocolate+Strawberry, Milo+Egg, and well, I like to combine things so it's random :D

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

mwahahahahahahaha. this quiz thingy is so long it's a death trap. 8d

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Food.........

What’s your favorite food?: Pasta...Sweet Food..
SPICY food. "A little..
Sour foods. “A little..
Sweet foods. Yes, : Ice cream, Cake, and more
Bitter foods. “A little…
Do you eat healthy most of the time?:Not Really
Vegetables. “A little…”
Seafood. Yes,
Spaghetti, Ramen, Pasta, Pizza. Super Yes,
Soda. “A little..:
Juice. Yes,
Water. Yes,
Tea (sweet)
Coffee. Yes,
Sugar and Milk is a necessity. Yes,
Do you know how to cook?, No,
Do you like to cook? No,
Have you ever nearly burned down the kitchen or blown up a microwave? No
If you got married, would you like to be in charge of the cooking ...........No way.....
Do you eat meat?: (remember, you can skip whatever you don’t feel like answering)..YES!
Do you like to eat meat?: YES!
What food combinations do you like? chocolate and Coffee....

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

Ohmygod, I wanted to continue this but I don't have the energy to do it! XD

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.