Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is this wall looks ok for you or I have to change it? - Minitokyo

Is this wall looks ok for you or I have to change it?

Tagged under Kimi ni Todoke

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I'm not sure if this wallpaper has all stuff to be upload, so please write some commet about it:D i really don't feel like watching the deletion of it, so please help :) take care and see you around^^
and here is the wallpaper:
Sawako

yumemi203

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hopefully this helps ^^

I just find the texts too strong like it became the focus of the wallpaper instead of Sawako but the rest seems ok if you're gonna leave it as it is

Signature Image

Quote by srsnHopefully this helps ^^

I just find the texts too strong like it became the focus of the wallpaper instead of Sawako but the rest seems ok if you're gonna leave it as it is

thanks for your comment it really helps:D

yumemi203

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

it looks really nice but as srsn said the text stole the focus from main attraction
it might be nice if the text is smaller

for others its already good
great work!

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

There's definitely a quality issue here, and as the two members
above me posted the text is too big. Also whatever is inside the text looks to be
low quality as well, the flowers next to the girl are grainy to me. I'd suggest
alot more time cleaning the image up and thinking of something more to put into the BG,
how it is now is too simple and alot more could be done.
You could use patterns, try typography, more brushes perhaps.
But it's important to get that good quality in the wall and then work on making a decent looking BG
afterwards ^^ Goodluck.

OwO
Wonderful, Very nice

Sawako is pretty

thank you very very very much, your comment really helped me :* >.<

yumemi203

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.