Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Death of ... - Minitokyo

The Death of ...

Tagged under Final Fantasy VIII

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

i don't that good with games ... hehe XD
i play it most of the time cuz i like the story , the movement of the character and what else... hmm... hey wait its already off the subject.... hehe sorry ^_^;

ok now about the Title... wait before we come to that i want to ask you something do you ever play FF VIII ?
if not then you can only guest . . XD

" The Death of Squall ? "

yes the death of Squall...
there is one scene showing the end of a battle between Squall vs Sorceress Edea , its show that Squall have a piece went through his chest and came out the other side from Sorceress Edea's spell (if im not mistake its happen in the end of disc 1) and suddenly he's wakes up in a cell in the Galbadian desert ...
so the question is :

1. Did Squall died and the rest of the story is just Squall's dreams ? or
2. Squall is healed by someone the story is really happen ? or
3. is there another story about behind it ?

*wow that really a little bit to serious from me*
so there the random question i have in my head ^_^
for me ... it doesn't matter is Squall really die or not XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

main charactor never die haha

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

one good thing about anime, the main character can and possibly will face death, why, in games, that hardly ever happens. it's not fair, or they die and are resurrected somehow that makes it even more of a buzz kill. but since there are so many other final fantasy floating about, I'm pretty certain he was having a dream, if I can remember correctly from my game play of ff. or was it events yet to happen? it's been so long since I've played ff I can't remember.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I wouldlike to see main character's dying..jaja

drewtoli

drewtoli

RAWR

when you beat the game at the end of it while the credits are rolling theres a small cg clip of a SeeD ball after the events of the game and squall turns up and dances with Rinoa. soooo no hes not dead

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.