Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Groups Groups Groups Groups Groups! - Minitokyo

Groups Groups Groups Groups Groups!

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hey Celestial Beings of Luminessiness! If you come and visit you'll see an array of modern art in the "Affiliates" section. Why, you might ask? Because I took all of the severely inactive and deleted groups out and left spaces. Why you might (again) ask? Because there are a lot of new groups that actually ARE active that would make far better affiliates! I have some groups that have asked to affiliate, which I have neglected to add to the section...and I'd like some more! Please let me know if you have a group to add to the list!

The groups waiting to be added are:

Tag-licious
Chamber of Kings
My Maiden

I'll probably add you three lovely groups today if my head ever stops hurting (I've had a head ache for 2 days >_<).

Cheers!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

that sounds fantastic! i'd help if i had any clue HOW to update a group...

Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I really need to get Colorfull-Wallies moving again T-T It's so depressing to see the group so stagnant.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Quote by ArtificialRaindropI really need to get Colorfull-Wallies moving again T-T It's so depressing to see the group so stagnant.

When Pham Thu Ah disappeared it got gradually more and more dead. I hope you can resurrect it! CW used to be the biggest walling site on MT! Since I know you're trying to bring it back to life I left it in the affies.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.