Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just saying hi to my new existance - Yo~ - Minitokyo

Just saying hi to my new existance - Yo~

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Kida-Ookami

Kida-Ookami

The Sarcastic Fool

Thought i'd pop a little note in here as to who i am and why i'm here

I am not going to tell you who i am for that is personal information and i do not wish to be stalked - paranoia hasn't hurt me yet [touch wood]

this isn't my first time on a forum, i am quite the active member on a forum called Serebii [I am ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for those who know of it] I am fond of making graphics but i must impress how i only view this as a hobby and not a profession, so please don't shove all this that and the other into my face please.

I was noted of this forum by a friend on Serebii, she said it was worth registering here, so here i am, and i'm looking forward to seeing how this forums shapes up.

Now, i must be off to Taekwondo =D - BYE

[ i still don't get the credit system, even with the FAQ ]

Signature

Welcome to MT. Hope you have fun here.

As to your problem with the credit system. Credits are used to make groups and download pics after your 5 Free Downloads are gone. Since each free download restores a hour after you used it a lot of people never even use the credits. Any thing you need help with feel free to ask some of us.

Welcome to Minitokyo! Enjoy your stay = 3

Kida-Ookami

Kida-Ookami

The Sarcastic Fool

Ahh - i see - the credit system makes sense now - for a moment i wondered how on earth the credit system could work XD

thanks for the welcome =]

Signature

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

as long u spend time in the forum u wont have probs with the credits
welcome to MT~

Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Yeah ^_^ just spend a lot of time here... I have 1300+ credits as of right now, and this is only 10 weeks =) and if you're known to submit scans that are not here yet, you can also get credits. I've gotten tons of credits doing that too

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You get credits for contributing to the community basically, staying active.

Oh, and welcome!

psyche458

psyche458

the dark warper

welcome feel free to roam around... lots of stuff you can discover... and enjoy enjoy....

Signature
all is fair in death
my-maiden sakura photoshop-lovers soul-eater-shibusen

What can I sayl... welcome, and enjoy :P

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

wow..
dunno wht to say....

what's up have fun in the site

Hello.Pleased to meet you.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.