Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To go or not to go? - Minitokyo

To go or not to go?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I don't know how to start this, but.. Well, I just start with whatever is in my head right now..
Well, u see.. I've just start dating my bf for.. um.. half a year and.. he says he wanted me to meet his family.. I'm really happy to hear that, cause at least it shows that he care about our relationship but then again.. I don't know why but I'm scare.. so I decline him.. says I'm nt ready yet...

I know he's a little dissappointed, but.. I just can't help it.. I wanted to go.. really, but.. something's holding me back.. So.. and again.. he asked me if I could show up for his relative's birthday party together with him this coming weekend.. I asked him to give me sometime to think about it..

My boy never did force it onto me, I really appreciate that.. but I know I'm not doing this good..
I don't want to dissappoint him again yet I don't want to force myself in.. so here I am, still wondering around.. whether or not should I attend that party..?

I 've done nothing wrong, but I just don't know what and why am I scare of ..
I mean they're all very nice.. still.. I don't know..
You know.. if I'm just his normal friend, I'd shop or dine with his other members anytime anywhere,
but when I come to think of that I'm his GIRL, I get a bit.. shaken up..
I still remember there's ONCE I dine with him at his house, my hands trembles like s**t.. My heart beats so fast.. I could hardly breathe.. I can hardly talk normal.. so I just stay quiet.. I know.. I'm useless.. but.. Sigh.. What's wrong with me..?

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

well i personally belive theres no reason to be in relatives partys or meeting the family unless its ''the one'', half a year doesnt cut it for me since you are dating him, not his family, and not yet intentions to be a part of that family.

keep that in mind, once you cross that line... theres no coming back for either of you.

and keep your message and behavior arround his family clean.

you can meet his family or somethign but not go to his partys ( in example meetin in his house then go out or rent and watch a movie in the house etc.)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Quote by shavo002well i personally belive theres no reason to be in relatives partys or meeting the family unless its ''the one'', half a year doesnt cut it for me since you are dating him, not his family, and not yet intentions to be a part of that family.

keep that in mind, once you cross that line... theres no coming back for either of you.

and keep your message and behavior arround his family clean.

you can meet his family or somethign but not go to his partys ( in example meetin in his house then go out or rent and watch a movie in the house etc.)

Well, I do think so too..
That's why I've been holding it back.. but declining him everytime seems a bit out as a role of a his girl, no? I did try to cope with him, but I end up panic before the scene and backed off.. We've been together for few years but only decided to be as a couple for real just this past half year.. Sometimes thinking about it, it makes me feel bad..

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

well the this is gonna be hard but i personally recomend that yoau talk to him and tell him exaxctly that, '' look , im happy the way things are and am not ready to take a the next step of comitment, not yet, but if things go good , in the future we can, just not now''

something like that, im not telling you to do exactly as i say , an extranger messaging you in a forum and probably has never been in that situation, but if you are willing to listen to me, thats what i would do in your situtation, im sure he will uderstand.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.