Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How is this Sesshoumaru's picture vectorized? - Minitokyo

How is this Sesshoumaru's picture vectorized?

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 1 7 total items

This is my first vectorization, so I want to know if I can upload it to minitokyo as indy art? what can I change to make look better?... I don't know, your opinions and/or advices in general ^^

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/_Nira_/Sesshoumaruvectorizadocopy.jpg

Thank you so much! ^^

woo. i think it's great! especially his eyes!

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

It's already ok for me!

Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

its awesome but if you want to look more cooler put some ice . . hehe just joking :P maybe you can put nice background , it will look better XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Thank you so much!

For now is just the vector, sooner or later i'll do a wallpaper with it ^^. Thank you for yours comments ^^, I'm glad that you like it, specially because is my first vector art ^^

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Looks nice so far, especially for a first try.
Outlines are fine, but the stroke path is not the best when it comes to creating outlines.
We have a tutorial at EDD!, Click that's extremely useful and really detailed. I think it's quite good for starters!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Thank you so much for the tutorial, I will put it in practice when I'll be more free from school ^^. Again, thank you! =D!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.