Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pop ups from Minitokyo website - Minitokyo

Pop ups from Minitokyo website

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Eh i originally posted this on Bug Reports section, but i feel like i should post it here for some discussion about this:

I have no idea what happened, but it happened recently, everytime i went on Minitokyo and tried to browse some artwork, it kept directing me to some random pop up ads. I didnt have this before, like never. It just recently popped up and it kinda annoyed me ._., but i'm sure that my pop-up blocker is on and my ad blocker is also on @_@. It's not a fake virus scanner, but more of like a pop up, which never happened in minitokyo :3.

So, would someone give me an idea about this issue?

And also, this is the only website that keep giving me pop ups like everypage i browse. I have one website that have pop ups but it's not as bad since i've known that website for years and the pop up only show up sometimes, not all the time like the minitokyo recently.

even when i just accidentally click on the background, it gave me some random pop ups.

I wonder if other people have this issue as well, and i'd like to discuss this since it's about the website that is.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

No need to create another thread. Just ask for the other one to be moved.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.