Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AKINATOR - the web genious - Minitokyo

AKINATOR - the web genious

page 1 of 1 11 total items

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

You all should see the awesomeness of this "game".
The akinator.
It's a database based (I guess) game where you think on a person or character and answer simple random questions that the genius make to you with: Yes, Problably, I dunno, Problably not, and NO.
The incredible thing is that, he aways knows in who you were thinking on!
I tryied, asuka (easy for it), Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou sensei, and even Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakemongatari and it were all right!
I keep trying other characters but it seems to know it all...

Play it and you'll see!
Oh, and tell me if you find any that he didn't know.

merged: 06-26-2010 ~ 10:56pm

HA! I BEATED HIM!
He couldn't guess Kylee (J pop singer)!
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/carlozzzzbr/Defeated.jpg
As you can see, he asked me to introduce her to him. I did that. Then I played again, defeated him. Nevertheless, I could click on kylee's new profile and therefore gave more information for the genius about her. Maybe later it will be easier for it to guess her.

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

lolz yeah i know this magical game xD i also tried all the characters and he knew em all O.o
lolz the funny thing is that my daddy tried "his car" cuz he wanted to put sumthin that is not humanbeings in his mind, but still that genius knew it O.o and i was like "wtf .. its a car!" xDDD

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

omg even cars!
i wonder if theres something ppl haven't asked him about...

Miitsuky

Miitsuky

~Loki ~~?

Miyavi, Byakuran, Allen Walker, Superman, Joker, Batman, my best friend, awesome o_o
He didn't answer wrong one XD

Hiraga Saito, Heiwajima Shizuo, Killua, Kobato...he answered everything right O_o"

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! o.O HE KNEW THAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT SUPERBI SQUALO(KHR) AND ROSIEL (ANGEL SANCTUARY)! ! ! ! ! HOLY CRAP HOW DID HE DO THAT!? !? !? O.O AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! * - *

Signature Image

awesome! he is the best

haha that's a funny one XD

Haha that game, yea, i was surprised it knew foreign artists... lol, and basically everything else O.O

cool..0.0
he knew what im thinking..

Slothy7

MR

lol crazy stuff guys lol

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.