Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which manga/anime character had the worst childhood? - Minitokyo

Which manga/anime character had the worst childhood?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

So, umm, many characters had a bad childhood, right? What do you think, which one was the worst?
I think Robin from One Piece had the worst, it was so sad TAT..

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

Yep Nico Robin had a very bad childhood... i think most of the characters of One Piece XD Eichiro Oda is a good mangaka.

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

Nico Robin from One Piece also Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I would have said Aikawa Hinako from Bitter Virgin... now that was just sad T~T

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

All of the 70s/80s protagonists of shoujo anime! But for the sake of it i'll say Candice White from Candy Candy

Sasuke Uchiha

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by LonelyAmureI would have said Aikawa Hinako from Bitter Virgin... now that was just sad T~T

it REALLY doesnt get worst than that =(

so raw and real...

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

I'll go with Sasuke, and Naruto (but he's not that bad since he got friends in the end), and Gaara. All the Saiyuki Boys. Inuyasha. Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo had a bad past too. Just sad.

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

you're right Nico Robin had a very painful childhood...

Perhaps Yuki Souma from Fruits Basket?

REMI
LUCY (ELFEN LIED)

Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji............ poor ciel T_T

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I'd say also Chopper from One Piece... When the doctor shot at him with a gun to drive him off... It was so sad... :(

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

shinji ikari

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

Quote by LonelyAmureI would have said Aikawa Hinako from Bitter Virgin... now that was just sad T~T

True! a lot of characters had a sad childhood, but Hinako's was absolutely horrible

i think is yaya yuiki from shugo chara!

Quote by hayashi-onishinji ikari

i believe that he had a bad child hood but if he was left alone he would of grown up like a normal teenager
XD

mukuro and his two followers ken and chikusa
also ren okumura
and haine from dogs bullets and carnage

KichigaiChisana

KichigaiChisana

Sower of the Wind

Alucard from Hellsing (when he still have been human)
Legato from Trigun

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working? ~Tuco

the worst childhood i would say Guts (Berserk) , Ikki (Saint Seiya) all saints for being more fair and Raoh (Hokuto no ken)

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Kubo from Hito Hito Futari :: Living with hardly enough money, your sister commits suicide, then being so upset/depressed that you give into all the negativity and lose yourself to killing others.

Allen Walker from D.Gray-man. He became the disciple for General Cross and left with terrible debts xD

Seita and Setsuko from Grave of the Fireflies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grave_of_the_Fireflies

darth750

darth750

Blurb! Blurb! Wooble! Wooble!

Song Jae Gu from Girls Of The Wild's manga. He has to raise by himself 2 younger siblings while going to school, having a job & trying to find his own way in life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_of_the_Wild

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.