Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Essence of an Unknown Love (Poem) - Minitokyo

The Essence of an Unknown Love (Poem)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

So I recently found this artifact from at least 2003, as a matter of fact, this was the first poem I ever wrote (easily visable from my current works and style). Now the basis for this was a girl who I reguard quite highly from the past but overlooking this makes me realize how true the last line actually is, amazing that I could not have told you back then it would have applied to me. But the actual inspiration for this poem was for Kenshin and Karou from Rurouni Kenshin, I always imagined this was how Kenshin felt and if he could put his cryptic and closed off emotions into words, they would have ended up like this. Without anymore delays, the poem.

~The Essence of an Unknown Love~
~By: Jace Reed~

This is the person who stole my happiness and gave me a new happiness.

Only with time has she developed wisdom and grace.

She moves so amazingly through her problems in life showing great resiliance to it's evil state of nature.

Optimistic thoughts that flow from her give me a new vision of what things could be through her innocent eyes.

Unpressidented heat flows through her hand heating the cold blood and bad memories I hide and conceal, but I do not know why.

Her glancing eyes that shine brightly with the light of day see through me to seek the truth.

Only one thing she will never see. I am only a wanderer, she may never know when I will leave again.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

wow that is a beautiful poem...any girl would be lucky to have a written for her by you..you really have a way with words...^.~

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by sweetanimegirl24wow that is a beautiful poem...any girl would be lucky to have a written for her by you..you really have a way with words...^.~

Thank you kindly, I very much appreciate your approval ^^

merged: 07-04-2010 ~ 02:22am

Quote by sweetanimegirl24wow that is a beautiful poem...any girl would be lucky to have a written for her by you..you really have a way with words...^.~

Thank you ver much, I greatly appreciate your approval ^^

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

looker

looker

living of experiences

you are really good :) keep it up

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Exquisite poem, White Knight~

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

????????? *.*

I think that You have gave best effort for make this poem as well as sweet. I like it. I am sure that It is really very inspirate to the girl. I wish that I will also make epic poem as far and present it at this stage.

that is a nice poem keep it up

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Amazing poem my friend and so true on many things

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

that is a perfect poem!

I love it! good job!

Damanex

Damanex

You, my adoring fans will always be my inspiration to write and entertain, so thank YOU guys ^^

Signature

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

So touching... very nice!

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Np and well your poem helped me through a bad break up

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by HaouJudai6Np and well your poem helped me through a bad break up

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune but I am glad my works can help you through your endevor

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

thanks and well your writing is good XDD

I really like you poem. I appreciate you and your love one. Ya I'm agree with that love give all happiness and develop wisdom. Your word selection is also cool. I'll try to sing this poem to my girlfriend. I like it very much. Thanks for this post.

you are really good :) keep it up

Cheers

I'm sure it will inspirit girl really is. I will as far as I epic poem and present it at this level. I really like you poem. I appreciate you and your loved one. Yes, I'm giving happiness to agree that love and wisdom development. Choose your words are too cool.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.