Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Soul Eater English? - Minitokyo

Soul Eater English?

Tagged under Soul Eater

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Alot of people dont like the english dubs of shows,but i really like the soul eater series so far that i have seen in english. I am barely restraining myself from watching the rest in japanese,but i want to watch the rest of the english episodes. So does anybody know when new eps will be realsed? If any info is heard please post! :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

they can only dub so fast but from anime that I've seen in the past the longer the series the longer it takes sort of thing. also depends on the company doing the dubbing so just be patient and admire other things until more dubbing comes along or venture into the subbing that's about the best advice to be given when it comes to subbing going into dubbing sort of thing. but more often than not they tend to mass dub and then pause and release and repeat. I hope others can help, I don't know who got the licensing to dub.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

According to rightstuf.com Soul Eater volume 4 will be coming out on July 27th, which will wrap up the rest of the series.

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/iVuE3YznJjrsW898Qs/browse/search/5/4/0/0/results/desc/asc/50/1

There is the link to the DVD page to show you.

I personally plan on seeing if FUNimation releases a collections, so I'm not paying so much for only 13 episodes per part. You'll have to let me know how good/bad the English version is xD.

Signature Image

Oh,thanks for the information you guys

A good news,isn't?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.