Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's "Your" Samurai? - Minitokyo

Who's "Your" Samurai?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Like Japanese History, katanas, and Samurais?
If so, who's your favorite samurai?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

it's souji okita & hajime saitou from - hakuouki

i find them heroic nd very brave...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Genjuro Kibagami and Shiki from Samurai Spirits.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

For real-life, I like Mori Ranmaru and Oda Nobunaga.
For anime/manga, I like Kenshin and Saito of Rurouni Kenshin, Hijikata and Okita of Peacemaker Kurogane, and Kyuzo and Shichiroji of Samurai 7.
For J-Drama,I like Okita, Hijikata, Kondo, and Saito of NHK Shinsengumi!(the series has Tatsuya Fujiwara who played Okita, the same guy who did the role of Light in the live action Death Note movies and SMAP's Shingo Katori who did the role of Kondo.)

Signature

Zettodono

Zettodono

Come feed the rain...

Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Toshizou Hijikata and all Shinsengumi from Kondou's faction.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

let's see real life there's no doubt, hands down, it's Miyamoto Musashi, once I learned of his eliteness I haven't been able to get enough of learning about him.

as for anime, hmm, possibly the unknown ronin of sword of the stranger or possibly kenshin (serious side from samurai x) or maybe a bleach character like Byakuya, toshiro or Yachiru

did you know in ancient times women did fight in battles. there was even a few queens that fought in battle and one, even pregnant fought. they just don't show the women being the warriors as they often do men in anime and society of ancient and modern times.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Manji from Blade of the Immortal.

maic

maic

801-chan

SAMURAI ? O O?......eto.....
although it is absurd../// GIN-SAN! XDD*! is sooo funny ( the face of the samurai AH-AH! )

from GINTAMA ^^

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

Gintoki from Gintama.... because he's soo kakouii .....^^

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Rurouni Kenshin... ftw!

kenshin of rurouni kenshin....>.~ ....he is kawaii and cute

I love Rurouni Kenshin and Soujiro Seta ^_^ >3<

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Chikage from Hakuouki! I love him! I wish there were more wallpapers of him.

jack from samurai jack xD

merged: 07-13-2010 ~ 05:46am
afro samurai haha

I've always been fascinated and a bit obsessed with Souji Okita, real life or any anime rendition...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

My list can go on forever, top honors go to Soujirou Seta, Kenshin Himura, Hiko Sejouro, Hajime Saitou, and of course Makoto Shishio. Aoshi hasn't gotten there yet but he's working on it.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

afros amourai

sanada from basara

Kanda Yu definitely! <3

Mitsunari Ishida!
Oh, wait, he was more a strategist than a samurai...well, who cares? XD

my samourai is Hijikata Toushizo he is the hottest shinsengumi from hakuouki

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

Afro samurai lol

Signature

It;s absolutely Souji Okita from Hakuouki XD and Hijikata Toushirou from Hakuouki too =)
but I also like Maeda Keiji from Basara =)

nee,, If you also a fan of them ,please tell me XD

as the time goes by we will make a beautiful story and be proud of its end

Kenshin Himura and Hajime Saito (Rurouni Kenshin)
Toshizo Hijikata (Peacemaker Kurogane)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.