Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ne1 like the Evangelion? - Minitokyo

ne1 like the Evangelion?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

well I have watched the animation called Evangelion before, now they have released new OVA, that remake quality was excellent, expecially the ending, i remember the name call <Beautiful world>, I got it in my MP4, anyway , its my favours animation, its here any1 else like it?

The Rebuild of Evangelion saga so far (up to 2.0 with 2 more on the way) is definitely a huge improvement over anything done for it so far. The battles feel a lot more epic (especially the battle with Ramiel, the original 5th Angel in the anime; the floating diamond), the addition of Mari in 2.0 not only gives us another cute character, but also sheds some light on the mysteries surrounding Eva Unit 05 (its "disappearance" in the anime) while Kawaoru's earlier appearance gives us a show of Eva Unit 06. There's also been a bit more character development earlier on than in the anime.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

nope, i dont like evangelion.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I didn't checked the new releases of Evangelion, but now that I know that they are improvement for original episodes I guess I will have to do it now ^^. I checked a bit of it earlier but I thought I mistaken video cuz I already saw that (I really didn't know that it was supposed to use earlier stuff)

lol I just got the whole BlueRay ISO from p2p network, it about 50g llooll

the bad news is when I play the BDMV.... my system crashed....... OMFG llloolll

Quote by RufusekI didn't checked the new releases of Evangelion, but now that I know that they are improvement for original episodes I guess I will have to do it now ^^. I checked a bit of it earlier but I thought I mistaken video cuz I already saw that (I really didn't know that it was supposed to use earlier stuff)

It's actually more than simply improvements on the original. From the way things are going after seeing 1.0 and 2.0, entire parts of the story are changed around and will probably have quite an impact on the rest of it as a result.

i sorta like it. the action for the first 20 episodes was good. then the rest of the 6 episode were pure mind fuck. ;3

Signature

I loved it ~

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Quote by 521JIi sorta like it. the action for the first 20 episodes was good. then the rest of the 6 episode were pure mind fuck. ;3

That's why they made the The End of Evangelion movie; trying to make more sense out of episodes 25 and 26 x_x;;

It's actually more than simply improvements on the original. xD

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.