Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime(s) Are You? - Minitokyo

What Anime(s) Are You?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

mmmm....maybe k-on by the characters n_n

Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Hmmmm. Well death note 'cause I like what Light was trying to do and the method he used( killing the murders, pediphiles, ect.) but he lost my suport the moment he killed an inoccent person to save his own a**. Also Bleach because like Ichigo there's nothing I won't do to protect those I love. And mabye Full Metal Alchemist because of the issue of how to keep moving forward,(and the height).
thats the best I can think of.

I think.. Bleach..

K-ON! K-ON!

Huuuum this question is complex T.T .... Huuum huuuuuuuuuuuuuum........... I think this is hum....Gravitation ? Or Skip Beat! ? I don't know :D

actually I can't back out myself, I think I 'm represented by Kanou Soutarou in Kaichou wa maid-sama. But I don't scare of girls like him hahaha :))

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

hum... I wonder what... maybe One Piece cause Luffy's crew and me are all crazy, and I like the sea... and I like having fun with my friends... but I'm also a little bit connected with Slam Dunk cause I played basketball and I understand how they feel... and Fruits Basket too cause they all suffer a lot and I'm that kind of person who does everything possible in her hands to help these ones I love... and Sailormoon cause, you know, girl power!

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

Berserk, bleach, one piece, naruto and Saint Seiya

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

i would be k-on! so carefree and funny! ^_^

Love never fails. . .
Signature

One Piece

This is the best anime.....................................http://www.laymark.com/i/o/07.gifhttp://www.laymark.com/i/o/07.gifhttp://www.laymark.com/i/o/07.gif

Kuroshitsuji
Pandora Hearts

etc.

I love ANIME (>w<)

clannad, clannad after story

Acez

Fallere092

cv dsfdfdsf

high school of dead

Mahou Sensei Negima saga - Negima! and Negima!?, The Familiar of Zero (All Seasons), Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Ergo Proxy, and Highschool of the Dead! ^_^

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

ouran host club

if would be a anime i would be definitely naruto or black cat

Junjou Romantica!

merged: 09-19-2010 ~ 05:17am
Junjou Romantica!

lucky star and kimi ni todoke *_* *w* x3

Kuroshitsuji =3

Lucky Star, definitely, because it's so random and carefree~

dokuro chan :D

Erio-Touwa

Erio-Touwa

I can't find the right words

hum... maybe Pandora Hearts or Clannad

Evening approaches and the voices of night-smiling children fade
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.