Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Will You Do Now? (Poem) - Minitokyo

What Will You Do Now? (Poem)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Today is a Twofor, Two for the price of one on poems. Only because I don't know when and if I will be able to post for awhile due to my current occupation. Reguardless, It's time to get your read on and dig it. This time I give you one I wrote for a girl who I still speak to but we never figured out how we could make it work, so we took the lesser of two evils and let sleeping dogs lie. The inspiration for this poem was me getting into the band Augustana. Their song "Stars and Boulevards" was just perfect and got the juices going, so if you need a little extra zing while reading this, you know where to go. Now with out more explaination. Enjoy some well deserved wordplay!

What Will You Do Now?
By: Jace Reed

Carelessly placed embers can encite the greatest mistakes of your life, but will you push them back to the fireplace or fan the sparks to create an inferno of passionate flames to engulf yourself with that boy, that man who has somehow taken all the words you wish you could say and put them before you in a patern you have never heard before?

Choices are what define your character, and who do you want to be?

Will you let him take your hand in his and sit on his lap so he can whisper sweet nothings into you ears, just so you can have his embrace warm your heart like the setting sun on the coast of some exotic faraway fantasy?

Will you let his lips meet yours so you can finally solve some mutual thought of incompletion you share, holding him tightly after leting the tears ease down those cheeks so he can remove them with the utmost care even though the rain is so heavy?

Will you take the fall if his inner leviathans drag him to the deepest pits a burning brimstone in the depths of his heart of hearts, spreading those angelic wings you posses to renew the faith that couples develop to get them through it all?

You and you alone have the choices to make or break him, but his honorable ways will entice every ecessence emitted through your soul. You will never feel safer in your dreams and nightmares as you will with this knight you have found. He has taken the sacred vow to hold you as high as he possibly can to make it known you are the one. What will you do now? Take the chance, Let down your gaurd, fall down, because he is falling so fast for you. His mind has been made up all along.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Wow...What a beautiful poem...^.~
Well Whoever you wrote this for..Im pretty sure if you send this poem to her she will want to be with you.
Caz Its not everyday a girl gets a beautiful poem like that bares your soul for her to see....

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by sweetanimegirl24Wow...What a beautiful poem...^.~
Well Whoever you wrote this for..Im pretty sure if you send this poem to her she will want to be with you.
Caz Its not everyday a girl gets a beautiful poem like that bares your soul for her to see....

Thanks you so much, I did give it to her once upon a time and she loved it but there was too much distance between us that it did not work out. But that comes with being in the military and moving all around the world at the drop of a hat. Maybe I'm old fasioned but I will always be a poem, flowers, and macaroni card kinda guy.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

I feel warm and fuzzy. :3
Its breath-taking ~
Thx for sharing this as well. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by mbeckleyI feel warm and fuzzy. :3
Its breath-taking ~
Thx for sharing this as well. :)

Again, my plesure!

Signature

beautiful!

wonderful!

all i'm gonna ask is, why the hell aren't there more men like you in the world? Because i think that the world would be so much better if there was, all the lads and men around were i live are egotistical and the most they can say is 'get me a beer' haha

you're writing is incredible and the girl you wrote it for must be the luckiest girl ever.

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by tashypotts12all i'm gonna ask is, why the hell aren't there more men like you in the world? Because i think that the world would be so much better if there was, all the lads and men around were i live are egotistical and the most they can say is 'get me a beer' haha

you're writing is incredible and the girl you wrote it for must be the luckiest girl ever.

Respectfully, I must disagree. Too much of something can be a bad thing. Plus, there is a need for romantics just as there is for warriors, politicians, and dreamers. Without all elements, the world would be one sided and there wouldn't be such a diverse way to expand into the people we all bloom into. And the best beer is the one you earn, not the one you request.

The lucky girl was quite a catch but she has moved on and will forever be remembered in a poem. ^^

Signature

awww, and you're right about the whole 'too much of something can be a bad thing' it's just that, well... we don't have intelligent, smart, sweet, polite or even well mannered men or lads nowadays in my area... they all tend to be... how do i put this?... oh, morons :P lol

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by tashypotts12awww, and you're right about the whole 'too much of something can be a bad thing' it's just that, well... we don't have intelligent, smart, sweet, polite or even well mannered men or lads nowadays in my area... they all tend to be... how do i put this?... oh, morons :P lol

I completely understand, believe me. I am a soul out of place, a remenant of the romantic era surrounded by these girls who call themselves "women" but don't have a lick of manners or self-respect. They burp out load, curse like sailors (I suppose cause they are), and only hook up long enough with a guy to bump uglies. I am looking for wife and family material so it can be troubling. Call me sexist or old fasioned as well, but I don't think women belong on ships. One, it's bad luck. Two, they will adopt the habbits of men at sea thus becoming men themselves.

Signature

true, true. Women like that are just weird... but i guess i'm kinda like that aswell, and you ain't sexist because that's your opinion.

Last week, m girlfriend left me, i swear i never ever love anyone agian.

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by blackboy93Last week, m girlfriend left me, i swear i never ever love anyone agian.

In due time my friend. Just as the world shifts, the heart will change with the ebb and flow of each passing second. If anything, now is the time to learn more about yourself that way you can give more to the next person who strikes you with Cupid's Arrow. The choice is yours ^^

Signature

i think you all think too much. just sit back relax and watch some nice anime

It

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.