Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What ever happen to the anime Tsubasa - Minitokyo

What ever happen to the anime Tsubasa

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I just wanna know why was it discontinued. I know the manga is still around but what about the anime.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well funimation got a hold of the dubbing here's a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicle but I believe they finished the anime itself but never did the dubbing. but sometimes when an anime doesn't make enough money, the company loses money/goes bankrupt or there is some sort of dispute this can sometimes cause the anime to go poof. it happened to outlaw star, they were in the starts of a second season but they went bankrupt and had to shut the project down. also happened right in the middle of d.n. angel they never did finish that one due to funding, which is most times, the leading means behind an anime going belly up.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.