Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my trial to make a wallpaper help - Minitokyo

my trial to make a wallpaper help

Tagged under Vocaloid

page 1 of 1 4 total items

KyouS

KyouS

Kyou The Cat

well i my wallpaper isnt matching criterias
so i was wondering on:
1. how would i smooth out the edges from a magic wand cut out of an image, the white outlines is from my outter glow effect i added (i want her to glow a bit =P)
2. save the jpeg in a higher quality i tried saving it in the highest possible settings but it still appears grainy compare to the .psd
3. my backgorund seems blurry but its because i brushed it over with a custom brush and create a grainny effect
heres a link to the image:
Jpeg version: http://h.imagehost.org/view/0158/Mikuwall

Bazinga!

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

from my learning about making wallpaper... you should use pen tool to extract the scan , that way you will have nice edge
maybe you should PM and ask Fran or Maplerose how to extracting a scan

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

yes you should learn to extract using the pen tool, however since tutorials are widely available, i will leave that part to you

now the composition needs some work, mainly because the background colors dont match the foreground in tone, hue or style. firstly, the background should never be more saturated than the foreground, secondly, the foreground has a more cyan spectrum tone, so for the background you should either contrast with yellows or greens, depending on what your final vision is. the style of the scan is very serene, calming and cheerful so you should keep that in mind when thinking about intent

lastly, the texture + text in the background clashes with the style of the scan. you should consider more delicate textures and overlaying patterns if you want to go the more funky route, and breezy backdrops if you want to go the scenic route. right now you have a blend of two with the textures+text and feathers, so choose one, look at examples for inspiration and run with it.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

KyouS

KyouS

Kyou The Cat

hmm i'll research up on that thanks for all your comment
i dont think i'll be working on it for a while XD i'm back at uni and work got me all tied up but wen i get to it i'll post again thanks guys

Bazinga!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.