Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Anime - Minitokyo

Favorite Anime

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

What is your favorite Anime KK-ers?

My ultimate would be Inuyasha, first anime i ever loved x3

Signature

School Rumble.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

weird12u

weird12u

Haha what's that about? Sounds interesting, i also LOVE the Ranma 1/2 movies

Signature

Its about a girl named Tenma who likes a guy named Kurasuma. But he likes a food called curry over any girl so he doesn't see Tenma in a way she sees him.

To complete the love triangle, a guy named Harima likes Tenma but she only sees him as a friend. Its a romantic comedy. The relationships are usually mutual among the "secondary" characters. But the main characters are just plain out clueless. Its so funny.

I'd like to include Cowboy Bebop. An absolute classic.

Signature

umetoplum

Freelance Shinigami

Hoo, you're takahashi rumiko's fan ? xD glad to see you!

My favorite anime would be Fushigi Yuugi, the most classic and dokidoki-ing love story I've ever read.. but new animes are freakin awesome as well!

"No matter what, we're standing on our path."

weird12u

weird12u

@umetoplum Yeah i am :D would you be another great fan ow0?
i have a family member who loves that!

what recent anime would you like?

@Dad It does sound good, ahhh romantic comedies, i never saw much Cowboy Bebop since my cousin would change the channel every time it came on @.@ so i wouldn't know..

i would add Vampire Knight, although i havent seen much of the anime i enjoy what i have read outta the manga..just wish i'd remember it all 0.0

Signature

You girls and your Vampire Knights.... LOL. It does have nice art though. And I'm kinda jealous of the aesthetics on the guys.. too good looking. Yuuki is cute though. Lol.

I guess I'll add one from my list of favs every day huh? Full Metal Panic Fumoffu. It was like filler episodes in a single series. But it was hilarious.

Signature

weird12u

weird12u

Ugh i love the art, they are so, mmmm, but that's why i became interested in it by the art haha
nd your not ugly or anything dad, your very attractive

your idea sounds good dad, hmm another favortie o.o
well i don't have an anime per-say BUT i love the manga Kanna, no one knows it, yet it's AMAZING look it up! it's funny and cute coincidently about a father and his child that shows up in his bed one day (:

Signature

kuroshitsuji FTW! ... (ok maybe i got a little carried away)

I thought you'd say vampire knight, vampireknight12. Hahah.

I looked up Kanna via google. Sounds very original. A father waking up with a young girl, who happens to be his kid. But I don't get the other part of the summary: people dying at his work. What does that mean? Is his kid dangerous or something....

Thanks kiddo. You're very pretty yourself. When you wear glasses, you look like a younger version of Quistis from Final Fantasy 8.

Signature

weird12u

weird12u

Well Kanna is his daughter from another world, the life that would of happened if he stayed with the love of his life. And he has to find he ex to sort things out basically and his daughter is special to bad "demons" of sort so they have to backpack nd avoid main roads and such.. he has to protect her, i love the story its really funny

and thannk you :3 no new anime?

Signature

umetoplum

Freelance Shinigami

@weird12u KUROSHITSUJI! HIGSHCHOOL OF THE DEAD! KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA! AND MUCH MORE XDb

"No matter what, we're standing on our path."

AH I see. Sounds weird but its like any anime, sort of.

I want to see some Soul Eater. I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood the other day. Great anime.

Signature

Code geass is the best anime ever period.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

I love Bleach, Death Note, Naruto, and s-cry-ed among others ^^

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

weird12u

weird12u

really, i am just a huge fan of Inuyahsa, i love sesshomaru

Signature

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

Sesshomaru still PWNS Inuyahsa even with a weaker sword and one arm tied behind Inuyahsa's eye. Lol. Plus it's completely badass whenever Sesshomaru picks up the Tetsusaiga for one "Wind Scar" attack before dropping the sword with a burned and messed up hand. ^^

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

Gantz, s-cry-ed, Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, Maburaho, Tokko, Big O, Fate/Stay Night, Please Teacher!, Witch Hunter Robin, and more.

weird12u

weird12u

Sesshomaru, is my favorite character! He has so much skill that if he had two arms, he'd rule the world (:
i also love Miroku, such a pervert XD

Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

almost evry anime in my watchlist i guess...

jst too many,

if i enumar8 it all,

it myt reach a month! :O

- exaggerated -

- back 2 reality -

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

weird12u

weird12u

well name one off the top of your head that you saw recently

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Well, my first favorite is History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
Of course there is many more anime I like, but that was my first one.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

Evangelion, Clannad, Bakemonogatari, Cowboy Bebop, and Naruto.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

To aru Majutsu no Index ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.