Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guestbook Entries - Minitokyo

Guestbook Entries

page 1 of 1 2 total items

sasaki

sasaki

Sasaki

I have one question about my guestbook.
When I go to my page http://sasaki.minitokyo.net/
and click "more information" at the right hand side
"Feedback" -> "Guestbook Entries" shows "124" but when I scroll down at the end of page, I can find only one guestbook entry.

Is there anything wrong or do I have to set up anything?
Anyone know this problem, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Sasaki

Signature
Never give up on something you really want.
However impossible things my seem,
There's always a way.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I went to your profile to see what you meant. but over time mt deletes old guestbook posts. they only have a post date of only about 54 weeks or so anything after that they sort of disappear, probably for server space. so, based on the age of your account, that could have been what happened. I don't really see any errors in the coding, but I can't see the coding only the lookup itself.

to test the theory out, you could open up two profile windows. one you leave alone after opening the edit style tab and the other you reset your profile. if you can see more guestbook posts then, then it's error in the coding if not then it's what I mentioned above. then simply go to the other tab/window that you've done nothing to, with the edit style section opened and click "ok" and that will then bring everything back to what it was.

or you could save the coding on copy/paste somewhere and then do one tab/window if the first is too confusing or made little sense. hope this helped you out some, but probably it has to do with the first method of deleted guestbook posts over time.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.