Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 C.C.'s Real Name -with proof- - Minitokyo

C.C.'s Real Name -with proof-

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

I constantly see people discuss what they think C.C.'s real name is. Every one makes up guesses but none of them had any proof, so i decided to do some research and after alot of work i finally figured it out......Her real name is C

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

nicely done that explains why her time was on the Irish side b4 she get her geass

Signature

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Wow, that's really interesting. That must have been a lot of research you did. Good job on the discovery ^_____^

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

zzzz OMFG Cu Chulainn is the Irish hero - Son of the Light.... You all didnt play Fate Stay Night visual novel ? b-(
And HE is a lancer knight ( yes it's HE ) . He obtained 12 runes of sth ( I dun remember - Im not using my laptop now but my friend ) . So plz at least go wiki to read about him or better still play Fate. It's the best project I suppose of Type-Moon ( if you guys heard about it)

I don't think that's her real name, because the immortal nun who gave her her Geass power and made her immortal was also called C.C.
I think that C.C. is like a code name, so that nobody will know their real names.

"Dishonor on you, dishonor on ya cow!" - Mushu
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." - Master Oogway

i think that is not C.C real name...
i think C.C real name is "Shizuku" , it means waterdrop in english...
remember when each time Lelouch said her name in a cave, and his voice covered by the waterdrops sound...

Wow I would have never thought of trying to figure it out for one I would be too stupid to figure it out.
I think it is amazing that you came up with this, thank you very much for sharing your amazing idea and explanation.

C

stargem

stargem

Very impressive on your research, C

anime-fans-united

Good work! xD

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

I don't know what is her real name, and not want to know".But i thing to her real name is ''Tear''(-lagrima- in spanish). Well... i thing that because,in the chapter when C.C protect Lelouch from Lancelot and Suzaku(the first season),they stay in a cave, C.C awake when a waterdrop falls in the water, and she says her name was pronounced. Well..... i interpret that waterdrop as a "Tear".
But really, i think, only the creator knows her name, and never reveal it.
That sort of things,becomes C.C to the best and the most beautiful and attractive girl of ALL!^^

Signature

wow Cu Chullain. its the name of lancer from fate/stay night. wow, really surprised. but others say waterdrop or tears so still cant be confirmed. well only the creator of code geass would really know her real name. coz i also think tat C.C. is the name given after she obtained immortality. so her true, real name is still unknown. still good job in the research. u deserve a praise =)

I'm not too sure about that name either, I heard that her name is supposedly a common Britannian name. (A common Britannian name from about 700 years ago...)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." - Master Oogway

i think that the creator just randomly decided on C.C.

I don't think that C.C.'s real name is C

C.C. is Irish? Funny... I don't mean that in a bad way though.
Well, her name is probably some medieval English name, judging by how many hundreds of years old she is...
I'm too lazy to recall any names from History class for now. :P

nice find ! thanks for sharing, although in the link it is stated that Cu is actually a guy :S hmmmm lol

Ultimatevegeta

Ultimatevegeta

Soul Reaper

Shizuku is C.C.'s real name =)
It means waterdrop in english^^
That's because she told Lelouch her real name in this cave and that's why you haven't heard it.
Because of this waterdrop.

I'm a Hollow!
I haunt your soul,
watch every step of you.
And then if you can't go even further, I'll devour your soul definitely!

oh i really don't know

why the creator have to hidden cc real name anyway =_="
another guess for c.c. real name >> cecilia :P

any body buy the code geass book, if i not mistake there a spoiler of real name of CC

"C

I wanted to know what her real name is, but it was far too hard for me to guess, and if Cu Chulain wouldn't be a guy I would surely agree that it must be her name.. now i don't know. And honestly I don't remember how was called the person which gave C.C her geass (I doubt that she was also called C.C)

One of the manliest and most iconic Irish heroes being a girl?...sorry, but that's even more weird than the issue with Saber in Fate Stay Night. I doubt.
Nightmare of Nunally(Code Geass alternate universe story) told us that C.C.'s real name is Jean D'Arc. That's amusing again but at least makes a little more sense.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.