Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Forecast of Benevolence (Poem) - Minitokyo

Forecast of Benevolence (Poem)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

So let me begin by saying BAM! There it is and here this is another poem out of the workings of my inner mind. The inspiration this time? Well it's kind of a long and silly story. I have been watching the Anime series Kimi Kiss Pure Rouge; it's basically your standard love story in anime/soap form. God knows I can't save myself from such vices so instead I promote them. Anywho, one of the female characters tells the male lead to take an umbrella with him just in case so he might have the chance to share it with his girlfriend. Even though the weather spoke nothing of rain, he grabbed one, and as luck would have it, it rained. So he got to get up close and personal sharing an umbrella, how romantic BLAH!

But it got me thinking, what is truly more romantic then a spontaneous kiss in the rain? And could their be a metaphor in there for the harshness of life serving as the rain and two lovers pitted against the world with nothing more then a tool make to keep part of them dry. So slowly it came to me and writing began and here is what I have off of that. As always enjoy, my audience is my greatest salary.

Forecast of Benevolence
By: Jace Reed

Sheltered soul lost in the animosity of reality, catch my hand and let me guide you into a more suitable setting. Rise up and cast your insurrections to the earth, they make bad company when I can be a suitable option.

Well aware as a plain umbrella can only offer so much sanctuary, you still clutch my arm as if the churning sky could separate us at the natural wonders of the universe. Trembling, breathing heavy, fear becomes less of a difficulty because your embrace engages my bravery and ignorant daring.

Winds become harsh and make the path unachievable, but with lover's courage, an irrefutable faith stirs our two inexperienced hearts. The unsolvable becomes resolved and the impossible becomes fact in nature. Enslaved now to you, I lean in to face the last big quarrel waiting to be settled.

Alone but together, unshakable, immovable as the mountains, we become a solitary being. Blissfully oppressed, I care no longer what may find us; let us take on the harsh world. Slowly untangle, my eyes lock onto yours struck by common merit and miracle. Let us face the rising tide and show no mercy to its villainous intent.

As the days turn into waning years, you fail to lose that courteous smile that I long to solve my inconceivable riddles to life's simple meaning. I solely desire to keep you warm all my days. Upon the day we no longer bear our mortal shells, we are truely liberated. Long and beyond will we be but not forgotten will the water's forge, always and forever, we are one.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

GreenRebel

Lonesome

theres no rhyme haha try rhyming haha

I cannot promise you a fairy tale but i can be sure to give you a happy ending

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

green most poems and poems in general don't have to rhyme, some of the best poems from days of old didn't rhyme. read some Haiku some of the best stuff comes from the mind at points of not thinking, allowing words to flow freely on paper is what can cast out some of the best pieces of work.

Damanex I really enjoyed the poem, you write some very dark stuff but I rather enjoy reading it. you're a realist, those are rare and hard to find in this world not just on the net. yet you like to throw that extra bit of lasting hope into the situation that makes your mind most complex.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

A beautiful poem once again ^.^
That would be kinda romantic to be kissed in the rain by a guy that i like...^.^

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

Angel, you honor my with your words but I don't see myself as complex. I am just a well-versed wizard of words. In the real world, I can be a foul-mouthed gentleman who can be immature but quick to correct myself. I didn't see it as being so dark but I like it, I am not good at writing tragedies in a sense, but even the great William Shakespeare had to write Romeo and Juliet!

And Yes SweetAnimeGirl, I have always wanted to share a kiss in the rain but alas, the last at least ten years I have lived in places like Hawaii and the Mountains of California where our percipitation sees an anual rainfall of an inch or so a year, that would explain my dry humor!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

lol, Jace you are honestly the best person anyone could know, your poetry is romantic and incredible all round and my friends all say that you could be the deepest lad they have ever heard of, and your humour is just so funny. From me and my friends Chantelle and Jaz we all say any girl that has you, well, we'll all be really jealous X3 you're AWESOME!

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by tashypotts12lol, Jace you are honestly the best person anyone could know, your poetry is romantic and incredible all round and my friends all say that you could be the deepest lad they have ever heard of, and your humour is just so funny. From me and my friends Chantelle and Jaz we all say any girl that has you, well, we'll all be really jealous X3 you're AWESOME!

^///^ Come on now, I am a poet for the admiration, it's more then my plesure to give you guys something to enjoy as long as that is what you are doing. Please tell your friends that I am very thankful and a bit red that you see me as quite the fellow. I am just Jace and I am here to make the days of anyone who dare read my works!

Signature

You did just that hun ^.^ and it's not like reading your poetry is an evil thing, it's really good and yeah, my friends love your work :P I shouldn't read them when friends are over coz they like to eavesdrop X3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.