Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Do People Fall In Love? - Minitokyo

Why Do People Fall In Love?

Tagged under Kimi Kiss

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Quote by ryuumelack of good sense and self respect

its only natural, no one can resist to fall in love ^^

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Quote by kurohana429its only natural, no one can resist to fall in love ^^

Simple but I like that answer, well said

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

its in the nature of things.

curlette

Some People fall in love without realizing it.
Their hearts beat countless times for that special some one
but they always deny it and when they find out the truth
they always try to avoid that certain someone.
It might be their smile or their laugh
just by seeing or hearing that
you'd be happy.

DarkAlleyCat

DarkAlleyCat

Mew! =3 ~DAC~

Love is something we need, but unsure what it is exactly.
It's a necessity that grants us some answers to live, but the very thing that can destroy what we are.
It's unconditional but demanding

I guess in order to understand that question you need to go through both the pains and joys, but like you said it doesn't restrict to just a relation, it affect nearly everything. Why we fall in love can go down an endless list of reasons: acceptance, companionship, reason, comfort, hope, etc. It's pretty much saying, "why we do have emotions?" or "why does everyone have mind of their own?". Each person has a different reason, view and thought to fall in love, or what love is. Taking that, you'll personally know why. Your interpretation to the question should define your answer.

That or I'm too tired to think of a reasonable answer. -.-

~I don't believe in angels but I believe in people. That's enough reason for me to believe heaven exists. ~Signature Image

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I love the responses and your own thoughts. To answer your question is my own opinion: I think we need it. Perhaps not love as it is, because I can hardly begin to define what love with its being so strange and almost alien to me, but just the idea or the emotions that accompany it. That accompany a person or creature or thing that can provide them with a feeling they enjoy, a nice feeling, a pleasant feeling. Especially in this day and age, it becomes more prominent, I would say. People constantly marrying, getting involved in relationships, having sex, it's a nice feeling to experience, is it not? Someone to trust. Someone to enjoy. Someone to love. You go around all day hearing horrible things, people talk behind, beautiful people are shoved into your face to put you down and everything and everyone and then you find someone. Someone who makes you feel special? Well, sir, I do believe that in comparison to a jerk, I would love that person. Even people who are abused, although I cannot relate, probably find something in that person they love and yet abuse them that makes them feel better, makes them feel attached. It all has to do with feeling. Which brings about why do we have that? Well, good sir, we'd be robots otherwise.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

to exert ones existence with someone as its witness and loving it

the most fall in love cause by the gravity to the personne and he fell he love that personne and that's why the people fall in love

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Quote by Naphartiribecause the human race wouldnt have populated with out the feeling of love ... god put it there so we can love the person whom we share our life with

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(...) The majority of human history people married to strengthen alliances for their families,arranged the marriages at a young age with no input from the children. Or just have a man lusting over a woman and asking the father to marry the girl the bride of course had little to no input.
The concept of having people fall in love with one another and marry became mainstream for only centuries(pretty recent by human history standards) as opposed to millennium of "tradition".

People fall in love for too many reasons to count(yes I'm including the incredibly stupid reasons to). While it's a emotion that we mostly want it's not essential or we all would be going extinct by now.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

---

It's the closest thing we have to magic

hmmm..i dont an idea either..for procreation i guess

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

it's hormone... and most of us don't want to feel lonely....

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

People can't live alone. XD I think all of us (er, most of us at least) just want to feel special in someone's eyes. And hey, there are many types of love. Friendship love, Family love, etc. A lot of us just look for that special someone because it's the most difficult to get, and therefore the most precious...I guess...? I've never actually been in love, so that's just coming from some college kid that just realized, "Oh. Relationships. Right."

Then again, kyosuke2 might be absolutely correct. Hormones. Yup. I'll ask my neuroscience-major friend later. XD

Hormones xD jajaja

I think love it's wonderfull, but beside my experience, there 2 type of love, there are:
*: love as a bestfriend
*: love as a girl/boyfriend

but, love as a bestfriend is better than as girl/boyfriend, because love as bestfriend is never end :D

david16

david16

Gao!

A straight to the point answer:

People fall in love because they find something in common within each other. It can be a common attribute, a common suffering, to a common emotion.

When i knew the truth, i loved that girl. So it means, she make me happy, and i am attracted to it.

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

There's no need to find the reason.
It just the feeling that come and pass along the time, we are human after all, we fall in love and it's natural. We don't have to find the reason, there is no "because.." in falling in love, you know~
The more you think about it, the less you feel about it

We, as humans, seek companionship. That's why we look for friends, want our family memebers to stand by us, and seek a partner. Humans are social creatures, and we've evolved to the main species in the planet thanks to that socializing.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

People will feel love and they search their other part

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.