Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Falling - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Ever have the feeling of falling like there's nothing left do but to fall into the darkness? What do u do when u have the feeling?
I always have that feeling, and i don't what to do but when i get older i will go parachuting and just fall and let it all out...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

*HUGGGLLEEEZZ*

saki feels that way sumtimes too ... all you can do ish ... do the things you like ........ or like me ... talk to someone ... ^0^ sakiz here for youuu!!!

Manaxis

Irresponsible Captain

Just out of curiosity, are you a teenager?

And my suggestion is to get a goal that involves physical activity....like, say, building a plane or winning Formula D. Things tend to fall into place when you've got something to give your life meaning.

Just do your best, and let the rest take care of itself! - Justy Ueki Tylor, Age 20
Woah. - Neo
You forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. - Captain Jack Sparrow

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by shyxsakura*HUGGGLLEEEZZ*
saki feels that way sumtimes too ... all you can do ish ... do the things you like ........ or like me ... talk to someone ... ^0^ sakiz here for youuu!!!

*hugs* hehe... i know. And yes i am a teenager and i will try and take your advice. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.