Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nice to meet you =3 - Minitokyo

Nice to meet you =3

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Uhm... I don't have a lot to say XD Helloooo >__<
Just that I'm glad I finally succeeded to come here XD
It's been awhile since I heard of Minitokyo ! I'm already on The Otaku.com for now a little more than one year and I wonder why I didn't came here too... I guess I was to bad at wallpapers and all that ^^;
Now, I finally get it (a little) so here I am ^__^

I'm French soooo... I'll have some problems of comprehension (I already read the FAQ and the policy, that's a beginning XD). I'll try to know soon how all that works !

That's all^^

I'm ready to bingo

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome to mt Felcie. I go to theotaku every once and awhile. it's okay there, it's different and a variety of stuff comes and goes and I'm glad that you decided to join here too :) if you have any questions then ask away, me or someone else will try their very best to answer and help you out :) hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanhey there and welcome to mt Felcie. I go to theotaku every once and awhile. it's okay there, it's different and a variety of stuff comes and goes and I'm glad that you decided to join here too :) if you have any questions then ask away, me or someone else will try their very best to answer and help you out :) hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us :)

Thank youuuuuuuu ^__^
It seemed different to me too, indeed, that's why I finally decided to join MT also^^

I'm ready to bingo

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Hello and welcome to MT ^___^
I hope you can enjoy MT :)

Quote by MizuuHimeHello and welcome to MT ^___^
I hope you can enjoy MT :)

Thanks =3

I'm ready to bingo

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Quote: Thanks =3

No problem !
Have fun! :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.