Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You Can Be In My Top 5 - Minitokyo

You Can Be In My Top 5

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

A few nights ago, I was having a discussion with my friend Mary about anime chicks in which I had some affection for. Upon deepening the conversation, she brought up a question that unexpectedly stopped me dead in my tracks. Who is in your top 5, your favorite anime women. Anyone can spout off a couple of names but I took the question to heart. I wanted to get a firm list and reasons why I felt the way I do about some anime women I truely tresure albeit their fictional nature. But after long delegation with myself, I give you the fruits of my labor:

Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny) - Lacus is the storybook concept of a princess, so much so that when she sings you would expect small birds and other woodland creatures to come out of the wood-works and do her bidding. Not only is she kind, she has a style that is second to none, plus the pink hair is a plus, pink being my second favorite color next to green. She is also very strong, sheds light upon whoever is in her presence, and always sports a smile reguardless of the situation. A big heart and beautiful voice, damn my weakspot for singers, gets her a spot in my list.

Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!) - She is the overwhelming Palmtop Tiger known for her short fuse and equally stunning power. But all in all, she is the alone in the world with little help to save herself from herself, I have a thing for the loner girl, something about playing the hero but that's my selfish opposition. She can't do a lot of things due to her small size, she gets angry for the tiniest things, and she can't show her true feelings to save her life, but that makes her so cute. She reminds me of a girl I once knew and still treasure even though she is long gone from my life, so I can only love her character more.

Haruhi Suzumiya (The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) - I remember in 7th grade when my friend Justin once asked me what I want in a woman, and my answer then was this. I want a girl who is completely her own entity, who is good at no matter she does, has an interest in the occult and strange, and changes her hair every day to keep it fresh. Justin told me no woman existed. Until one fateful day in 2007, I met Ms. Suzumiya and fell in love. She is the anime embodiment of an old idea of my perfect woman, but if she really existed, no doubt in my mind we would be a perfect match.

Mao Mizusawa (Kimi Kiss Pure Rouge) - A less known character makes it a rare find. She is playful, not the least bit shy, a girly-girl who thinks she knows about love but ends up getting swept away in a wave of its magic. She is mature, very respectful, constantly involved, and very honest which is a wonderful trait for her young age. If such a lady exists, point her in my direction so I can play some of her favorite racing games late into the evening and write her stories that she would cherish and claim "change the world."

Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad and Clannad After Story) - Nagisa is just a sweetheart. Again, a loner, but unlike Taiga, she is kind and always willing to help or follow her dreams. The fact that she has a mascot makes my heart melt with all her cuteness. It's not just that her family is awesome, she is outwardly pleasent even in foul weather, or would make the perfect wife, it's that she does it all without even trying it seems. Plus, she is always around, and me being a dog person but not calling anyone a dog in the sense, love loyalty and rarely like to be alone, kindred souls often find one another amid the fray.

Well that is all I have to say about that, not a bad list even though I feel like I have put all my weaknesses into a single post but if my luck keeps going the same way, I have nothing to worry about from any woman stealing my heart ^_^' A lonely note to end this one on. But tell me now, who makes your top 5 anime dream men/women? I am excited to see what makes your heart melt!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Your question is deep.....but I don't mind replying. Sometimes we have a crush for some anime character just because they cute, cool etc. Lots of people seldom have a reason that comes real deep down from the heart. When I think about it, I found that my list of dream anime men [with reasons comes deep from the heart] are quite few. There aren't even five, there are only two.

---> Yukimura Seiichi [Prince of Tennis] - When you look at his beautiful face, you might think that he is a kind of fragile heart man. But, you're wrong.....~ Despite of his fragile and gentle look he has a strong will within his heart. A one of a kind hard worker. Very discipline not only to him self but also for everyone in his school's tennis club. He might sometime seems to be cocky when he stands by the side of his friends and inside of tennis court, but he was actually very kind to others. He loves to smile, makes everyone surround him feel comfortable even kids [who just met him] love to stay by his side. He is someone who quite the opposite of me. I am quite a gloomy person quite a dark and boring one.....but Seiichi is so shiny.....makes me want to be more a lively person, I've gotta smile more no matter how hard the wind blows against me don't annoy anyone with my bad mood.
---> Kuchiki Byakuya [Bleach] - Well.....he is an old fashion guy. He is a typical of a guy who was born in a high noble family with a high pride. And it makes him someone who always act and talk in a good manner. I really love his romance story, on how he made Hisana who is just a commoner his wife, although there are many against his will. And the fact that he is still in love with Hisana after so long Hisana passed away is something I adore. A faithful man who is willing to do anything for his woman is hardly found nowadays.

That's all.....I got no other words to say.....I've been so much serious in this thread.....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

erm... thats difficult... imma have to say...
1. Dante Sparda (Devil May Cry)- He's a badass, kills demons for a living, has a 'colouful' vocabulary and is just so funny.
2. Kurz Weber (FullMetal Panic)- He's cute, knows how to handle a sniper, loves his swear words and is the biggest ladys man ever.
3. Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)- Strong, Handsome, so loyal and always keeps his promises plus the sword helps him a little aswell :P
4. Hei (Darker than black)- Misterious, dangerous and has an alter ego... so yeah i like him coz he's basically just like me except i tend to beat idiotic girls up an laugh while doing it (They shouldn't be mean to me) Plus Hei is just one of those men who don't care for the law X3
5. Train Heartnet (Black Cat)- He's childish and a bounty hunter so he always gets his fill of excitement and he's good with a gun aswell so that always puts a man in my good books.
If any of them could beat me in a good old fashioned shoot-out then they'd be my perfect man :P Simple as, but i ain't found a man quite like that yet so i best keep looking haha

Annemarie

Annemarie

Progressive+

I really liked how described lacus, didn't pay so much attention to all that and now she grew bigger in my heart.

well about me it's not easy to choose, since i tend to like evil characters! yeah there's some sort of affection in them, I do admire their ambitions and persistence to get what they seek !
but on the other hand as characters they wouldn't be so TOP as to love them truly x3
hmmm, let's see:

1. Akira Sendoh ( Slam Dunk ) : he's so friendly and always putting a smile on his face, makes you feel cheerful, not to mention his love to basketball
2. Kimura ( Hajime no Ippo ) : kinda pathetic but I tent to love guys with weaknesses xP, he does his best when he have to, and is not giving up too !

ummm might comeback for this thread after awhile can't think of anyone right now =_="

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy" - Anne Frank

Damanex

Damanex

I am really glad people are taking this one seriously! Like Mandy said, you really have to look deep down in your heart and it seems like that is the case here. I like to think of them as someone I would actually know, that they come alive off the television and right into your home. Sadly if that was the case, I don't know if we would be having this conversation. But this is one of the BEST threads, aside from poetry, that I have started! Thanks for making it worth while for me team!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

It fun to discuss things like this with people so thank you for starting this off, and i know what you mean by thinking of them as real people, not just characters... my mum doesn't seem to understand that haha

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

It is fun to think of those anime characters as real one but don't get drown......we have a life to live.....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Uh... you pondered that like it was one of the greatest mysteries of the universe. O_O

Sode no Shirayuki (Bleach) She's just so beautiful to look at

Suigintou (Rozen Maiden) dark and mysterious

Unchou Kanu (Ikkitousen) she's just so badass

Misa Amane (Death Note) for her undieing loyalty

Teletha Tesstarosa (Full Metal Panic) she's so sweet she makes jellybeans taste like potting soil.

Sometimes its hard to narrow it down when there are so many cool characters in anime and manga.

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Naruto's my most fav male char. He was a misunderstood, lonely outcast with so much energy, and still has it. He's so hopeful, funny, and strong. He makes me smile and laugh. And he has a touching ability to change some enemies' hearts.

Gokudera: A short-tempered guy with intelligence, a soft spot, and sweet loyalty.

Future Trunks: Serious and slightly cocky, he's very polite and a good fighter. He's my first anime crush. Lol.

These are the only guys that came to my mind. XD

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Five stars for the character descriptions Jace! ^^

As for me my top 5 male anime characters:

In random order ~~~
*it's hard to decide who will take the number one spot* ^_^

~ Romeo Candorre de Montague (Romeo x Juliet)
~ Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed Destiny)
~ Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight)
~ Shouta Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke)
~ Shinichi Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile)

I can't describe them as good you do guys. (^_^)

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by marysheeFive stars for the character descriptions Jace! ^^

As for me my top 5 male anime characters:

In random order ~~~
*it's hard to decide who will take the number one spot* ^_^

~ Romeo Candorre de Montague (Romeo x Juliet)
~ Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed Destiny)
~ Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight)
~ Shouta Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke)
~ Shinichi Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile)

I can't describe them as good you do guys. (^_^)

Don't worry about wordplay, just glad I could get you an answer seeing how you sparked this discussion. It seems to me that the characters you like are kindhearted and peaceful types who fight to preserve that calmness. Great choices Ms. Mary!

Signature

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Can I still add Suzaku Kururugi on my list? (>_<) It would be my top 6 then. *lol

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Damanex

Damanex

Only if I may add Saber from Fate/Stay Night, she was a very close candidate, only I would want a lover, not a fighter.

Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

As far as my top five characters I admire for being good-hearted individuals are:

1.Siegfried Kircheis of Legend of the Galactic Heroes-Kircheis is a great character because he cares deeply for those he loves and will do anything to protect them(Reinhard and his sister Annerose). He is also a kind individual with a good heart. However he will not forgive anyone who threatens Reinhard and Annerose, as they are precious to him, he will do what he must to keep them safe from harm. Kircheis is also a positive thinker, which is refreshing for a character fighting in an endless war, such as what the backdrop of the series is about.

2.Kei Tsuchiya of Marmalade Boy-I am a YuuMiki shipper, but I can't help but ship KeiMiki as well, this character is someone I admire because he is so dedicated to Miki that he composes a piano piece for Miki as a gift of love to her. I find that very sweet and romantic. Sure he may have started out as a jerk in the beginning whose only goal was to take Miki away from Yuu, but it was because of Miki that he changed and grew into a mature young man, always there for Miki.

3.Jinto Lynn of Crest/Banner of the Stars-He's a character I admire because he's another kind individual who is dedicated to someone he loves(Lafiel) and will go the distance for her and will do whatever he can to protect her. Jinto also has a likeable personality and takes things as they come and doesn't complain and has a great sense of humor. Often his musings make Lafiel blush in embarrassment.

4.Garrod Ran of Gundam X-He is a character that is good of heart and cares deeply for Tiffa Adill, if she is in danger, Garrod will do whatever it takes to protect her, and he himself is a normal pilot, but his sheer will and determination is what gives him the strength to overcome his adversaries. A pilot does not need special abilities to be great, and Garrod has worked hard to become a great pilot

5.Cho Hakkai of Saiyuki-Hakkai's a great character as he serves a peacekeeper for his volatile teammates Sanzo, Gojyo, and Goku. He's kind and has a good sense of humor. I smile everytime I see him. He prefers not to fight against Kougaiji's team and his opponent is mainly Yaone, and I thought it was sweet that Hakkai wanted to save Yaone when she was captured by evil humans in the first season of the series, despite the two being on different sides.

Signature

Damanex

Damanex

Hakkai is one of my favorite characters of all time, I have a lot in common with that guy minus the 1000 slain demons and power limiters. I can use Chi though :P

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.