Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you love evil character? - Minitokyo

Do you love evil character?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

I appreciate the evil characters if their reason for being evil is acceptable (like Shishio for example).

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

if the villain is cool and not pretentious ill side with him

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

also has principle.. if he is discipline with his principles and a gentlemen, i would praise him...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Allot of times a hero ends up becoming a big pain in the ass
so when that happens i end up siding with the villain

Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

I like Anti Heros and good villans if that's the question

yes if they are sadists and badassed

Yes yes yes!
sometimes i hate the good character ==

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

Sometimes, depends what kind of evil

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

before I'm So Fun-loving friend,,,,,,,but now I don't know! I guess being Evil is COOL!

They created a monster!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

haha, sometimes, when he/she is really COOL :'>

yessssssssssssssss

Yes, but not always ^^

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

I LOVE VILLAINS!.... they usually have way more personality than the actual hero as well as back story... not to mention they are fun to mimic, they just do what ever the hell they want... it's worthy of admiration cause as adults we usually stop doing things we want to do.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

I hate them so much til i love them...like Aizen...:P

curlette

I love evil characters they always have to have a cool and clean presence
I like when they smile so awesome
i also love their voices
when they laugh or something
but without a evil character there are no action and exciting battles that make your blood boil XD

oh yeah! you liked it?

ArcSaber

ArcSaber

-Kage Tora-

of course, no conflict without them
then the story wouldn't be exiciting

(my english so bad)

The word 'Impossible' is not in my dictionary

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Hell yeah I do they're usually more skilled as fighter then hero. Being evil is where fun is at

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Nishi from GANTZ! Nishi is kawaii )))

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

sometimes yes..

~kitto dekiru~

Hey, villains are characters, too. They should be appreciated equally. ;)
My favourite villains? Beatrice in the first half of Umineko, Bernkastel in the second half. Will the second half ever get animated? Hmm...

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Nobody loves evil characters, because they're made for being hated, they're made for being blamed for all the bad things , and for being killed by the hands of the "good guy"... if they're not hated, they're not good villains... You can love them only if you're an evil person.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

ShySenpai

ShySenpai

~ Hums ~

Most of the time, the bad guys are my favorites. The good guys are mostly the main characters and thus will be viewed a lot in the anime. Once a character is seen a lot in the anime it start to bore me and won't be my favorite most of the time. Unless the main is pretty epic. Not only that, but I think the evil guys are mostly just more epic then the good ones. And evil is just so much more smexy then good. ;3

Quote by HuesinNobody loves evil characters, because they're made for being hated

That may be true for traditional villains. But the recent trend is that evil characters are eventually revealed to have good intentions, or some sort of backstory that makes people sympathise - essentially, there's a movement towards stories where nobody is truly evil.

Even if the don't (like Beatrice, for most of the first half of Umineko), they can be very entertaining. And, as anime is fundamentally a form of entertainment, this gives them a sort of fan following.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.