Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 changing your layout and coloring your profile? - Minitokyo

changing your layout and coloring your profile?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

I was here since 04 and remember decorating my profile on CSS, and a few years ago I closed my account and left minitokyo. now I'm back making wallpapers again and I notist eveything is layed out different and the settings for changing the layout of my profile is very confusing. can anybody help pls? thanks. :)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

You can take a look at this tutorials made by maplerose-san :
http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65258
It helps you to understand about how to customizing your userpage with the new system :)
To getting started, just clicked the Edit Style button below your avatar in your personal userpage, then go through your tab, and you can upload your background, change colors, or adding some change with the Advanced CSS tab
Hope my informatioin can help you to change your userpage layout :)
And oh, I almost forget to welcome you back to MT :)

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

thank you. :)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Your welcome :) Glad I can help you :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Question answered and problem solved.

Closed

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.