Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan - Yotsunoha - Cut Nono-chan - Minitokyo

Scan - Yotsunoha - Cut Nono-chan

Tagged under Yotsunoha

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Quote by DarkSchneider,

The scan you have submitted (Yotsunoha - Cute Nono-chan) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Can I ask why exactly this image was deleted? According to the message, it says that either image is too small, containing page folds, dust or text, and being enlarged is grounds for deletion. If the message said it was deleted for grounds of the agreement of Pixiv or whatever, I'd completely understand, since I don't do much scanning, and most of what I have submitted comes from old backed-up images stored from CDs, or was recently found. Anyway, I honestly do not see why it would be deleted. Undoubtedly, the scan is certainly not too small and there are no excessive page folds, text, or whatever. As far as image being enlarged, this scan is in the exact same dimensions as it was when I downloaded it. So why pray tell was the scan deleted at all? I believe that this is a mistake and ask you guys to review this again. Or you can tell me the reason exactly why this scan was deleted? Thank you.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

DarkSchneider, I didn't delete your scan but it has jpeg artifacts hence a poor quality. That is enough to delete scans. I agree with the deletion of this scan.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Very well then. I didn't see the reason and didn't quite understand. I look at the image in full size, and I don't see problems. But then again, I may know something but still not enough about scans(especially when it wasn't mine anyway. It was found and there wasn't a similar image on MT).

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.