Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey guys, Intro time! - Minitokyo

Hey guys, Intro time!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello! New here. I've been searching the internet for good places to find awesome wallpapers. I've found some really good ones but this place is definitely one of the best I've found. You guys make and post really awesome ones, and I have really liked all the ones I've seen so far.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

hi Hart welcome to Minitokyo , yup this the best place and you will more impress what they make =)
so enjoy your stay here and have fun ^_^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Hi there xD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Harth and welcome to me mt. be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page and ask any questions that you might have. it's very true we have some very unique uploads around here and I'm glad you decided to join and post :) hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Ahh, there it is! I was looking for the FAQ page in the forums and at the TOP of the page, but it was nowhere to be seen! How sneaky. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.