Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cannot access newest wallpaper, if not a member - Minitokyo

Cannot access newest wallpaper, if not a member

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Not sure if this is new or meant to be this way but, I've tired to ink to this wallpaper for non members, and it claims it doesn't exist.
Clearly it does though. A non member cannot even get to it via my profile, it just goes to the default cannot find/may not have permission to view. This is however the first time I've used the multiple versions feature. Again not sure if that is the cause either.

I've had at least two people report that the link fails. I even tied it logged out and it didn't work.
This is the link i'm using: I Will Unbreak You by headstro
I Will Unbreak You by headstro
but once again works fine for members.

Scans, not yours? Don't repost them.
DeviantArt

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Never heard of this kinda problem before, but honestly you're the first person I've seen that had a wallpaper I wanted to download that had multiple sizes available.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Well, unregistered members cannot download wallpapers. But they can see the wall, so it's kinda strange.

I have logged out and tried to see your wallpaper and it's definitely there. I even went to your Userpage and the wall was there too. However, there seems to be a lag in the recent wallpapers section where I can't find yours. The newest wall is the wallpaper that was submitted before yours.
I'll ask Sheqel what's wrong with that.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

The link is working for me now. It wasn't earlier, so I wonder if it's just a temporary glitch.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

A temporary glitch is also a very possible explanation to the problem.

yeah, i was also thinking that it may have been a temp glitch.
but later thought i should at least mention it, to be certain/safe.

someone else commented they at first couldn't excess it, but tried later again and it worked for them.

Scans, not yours? Don't repost them.
DeviantArt

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

New submissions are given a delay before they are shown to non-logged in visitors to allow time for moderators to intercept submissions that break the ToS.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.