Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bakuman - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

A Bakuman anime has been announced! The 25-episode anime television series will begin broadcast on NHK on October 2, 2010.

Bakuman (from the creators of Death Note) revolves around Mashiro Moritaka and Takagi Akito and their efforts to create a popular manga to have it adapted into an anime. The two work under the shared pen name "Ashirogi Muto". And of course add the love, drama, and rivalry into this manga that already passed its two year mark. The manga has already been licensed in Korea by Daiwon C.I. and serialized in their Comic Champ manhwa magazine, by Tong Li Publishing in Taiwan, and Tokyopop in Germany. It has been licensed by Viz Media for English release in the US and Canada.

The voice actors for some of the characters (if not most of the characters they're having in the anime) have already been confirmed, so here's a list of them:

Mashiro Moritaka: Abe Atsushi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!'s Shintani Hinata, Shugo Chara's Souma Kukai)
Takagi Akito: Hino Satoshi (Sakai Y?ji from Shakugan no Shana, Sai from Naruto Shippuden)
Azuki Miho: Hayami Saori (Morimi Saki from Eden of the East)
Miyoshi Kaya: Yahagi Sayuri (Mashiro Rima from Shugo Chara)
N?zuma Eiji: Okamoto Nobuhiko (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!'s Usui Takumi)
Hattori Akira: Kentaro Tone
Iwase Aiko: Fujimura Ayumi (Shimizu Raimei in Nabari no Ou, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!'s Ayuzawa Misaki)
Fukuda Shinta: Suwabe Jun'ichi (Frau in 07-ghost, Greed in Fullmetal Alchemist, Akatsuki Kain in Vampire Knight)
Aoki K?: Kawasumi Ayako (Samurai Champloo's Fuu, Nodame Cantabile's Noda Megumi)
Nakai Takur?: Shimura Tomoyuki (Heymans Breda from Fullmetal Alchemist)

(sources: wiki)

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

umetoplum

Freelance Shinigami

gee thanks for the info! can't wait for it! ^^

btw, dontcha think the seiyuu casting is most like... maid sama's casts? uh well. BUT I LOVE IT XD ESPECIALLY USUI'S VOICE WHO'LL BE PLAYING EIJI LAAAWL

"No matter what, we're standing on our path."

radith

radith

how art you today?

I've seen the first episode.. that's cool!

artistique is unique

For me is the one

majidekurizu

majidekurizu

noblesse oblige

I've been watching it and I LOVE IT

it looks great

I read the manga,so i am really curious to see the charas moving!

I love it! It's so good! Strongly recommended

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.