Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need suggestions to improve wallpaper - Minitokyo

Need suggestions to improve wallpaper

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I need some serious help with this, cause I kinda blanked out while working on this. Painting the BG took a while, but it looks kinda empty. I want some suggestions on how to improve it without losing the soft feel, I'm going for.

Wallpaper: Link
(inspired by the Bonnie Tyler song 'Against The Wind')

Thank You
Kavitha

Also find me at deviantART
Signature
celestial-luminesse chamber-of-kings clamp-a-holic fye-fans blackbutler-kuroshitsuji clampfans tsubasa

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

This is a nice wallpaper but I say there's too much whiteness at the bottom... also the color of Sanzo's hair looked dull. maybe at more yellow to it would be nice since the overall wallpaper is very bright

Signature Image

Personally, I like the lightness too it. The gradient colors to white give it a light and (in the lack of a better word) misty? I would personally save this to my collection of wallpapers. I know I'm not of much help, but I think you should keep it the way it is. If you wanna add something, I would maybe do something with the same color of red in the leaves, just to match it.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.