Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji II Ending [spoiler] - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji II Ending [spoiler]

page 1 of 1 10 total items

(,,#???):?;'?,;`:????! aaahhhhh~~~ i'm sooo p**sed i need to vent!

what the hell up with kuroshitsuji ending! grr... makes me angry!

ehm.. sorry, just finished watching kuroshitsuji II and kinda have this 'what the f***! i refuse to believe this s**t!'
how could they turn ciel into a demon and deny sebastian to his soul altogether! ?(?`???)?

ah.. well.. i know there are other discussion threads on the series ending, but i need one where those people who have the same feeling as me can vent!
seriously, tho some of the fans opinion says that its a good ending to the anime, i still feel unfullfilling..
now i only have the manga to turn to and hope it wouldnt venture into the possibility of turning ciel into demon (tho its unlikely.. but who nows..)

Signature

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Yea I also hated the ending of Kuro II, but after my disappointment subsides, an evil idea came - what sort of souls would Ciel be interested in?

But yeah the point that Sebastian is denied Ciel's soul makes the ending the worst thing happened in Kuroshitsuji. Ever. =.=

i was irritated after ending the series but now i can't imagine it ending in any other ways you know ...
i guess you get use to it after sometime

?

I think since the ending of the first season it was a catastrophe, they should have stuck up with the manga, it much, much better. In summary, second season: EPIC FAIL!

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Jagaimo: I think I know what you mean - it would be boring if it ends as we all expected how it should have been from the first season, that is, Seb getting to eat Ciel's soul.

Lamperougegirl: I wish I did not watch Kuro II T__T But well...

Gonna resign myself to reading the manga- it's way much better and I love the artwork.

AHHHHHH nooo god!

Soileyh you are right lets sick to the manga its way better and emotinaly healthier >____<

?

I actually love the way it ended :X cause they can be togheter forever :D i would have been very sad if Ciel were to die :-p

Quote by SoileyhJagaimo: I think I know what you mean - it would be boring if it ends as we all expected how it should have been from the first season, that is, Seb getting to eat Ciel's soul.

Lamperougegirl: I wish I did not watch Kuro II T__T But well...

Gonna resign myself to reading the manga- it's way much better and I love the artwork.

I know! Yana Sensei's work is awesome! and the manga is really interesting, though a little bit slow, we still don't know a thing about the fire of Ciel's mansion! That really pisses me off!

I agree, the manga is much better. Season II seemed a bit out of control and had too much fanservice...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.