Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Boy Journey - Minitokyo

The Boy Journey

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

note : this is a very very super mega random short story i made , i just think the story this afternoon and now i want to share it with everybody. sorry if the english is not that good... ^__^;;

The Boy Journey

once upon a time...
there is a boy who walk alone in empty town. he just walk forward on the side walk of the street, suddenly he saw a little girl standing alone in front of the toy store. he come to that girl and say

" hey there... what are you doing here all alone sweety ? "

the girl just stand quite not answering. then the boy touch the girl shoulder, he can feel cold when he touch her then the little girl turn her head. he shocked when he see her face, there's no mouth on her face so he just run away from that girl.
without looking back he just run and run until he's out of breath, he came to the park and sit on the grass. after he set his breath again , he continue walk but before he start it he saw an old man that look like trying to find something on the grass. he tried to approach that old man then he asked

" may i help you , Sir ? "
" that would be great young man " the old man said.
" what can i do for you ? " he ask.
" well... im looking my eyes , i drop it around here " the old man said as he turned his face to him.
seeing that he immediately screamed " HOLLY SHIT ! "

and again he run very fast avoiding that old man. unconsciously he arrive on big bridge , on that bridge he saw a man in black outfit waving his hand to him. with careful he come closer to that man and once again he asked

" did you just waving to me ? "
" yes " the man said.
" well... i tell you why ". " first i want you to know that i've been standing in this bridge hours for you to come " the man said while they walk.
" why do you know that i will be here ? " the boy ask with confusion.
" relax boy, you will know why i know you'll be here " . " come here boy, i'll show you something " the man said while he walk to the side of the bridge.
" look ! you know who is he ? " the man said again while pointed towards a boy with blue t-shirt who standing on the edge of the bridge.
" who is he ? " the boy ask. he rub his eyes to get clear view and try to see again.
" wait !... he is me ! " , " WHAT THE HELL ... im doing there ? " the boy ask with confusion.
" shh... quite ! you will miss the fun. just wait and see " the man said.

they both watch what happen with the boy and suddenly the boy with blue t-shirt jump off the bridge...

" HEEEY ! DON'T DO IT ! " he's running and scream to that boy, but its already to late.
" why ? ... why im seeing this ? what's the meaning all of this ? why im seeing myself doing that ? " the boy said while he close his eyes with both hands.
the man come closer to the boy and say " now you know why i know you'll be here "
" is that mean... im... im... die ? and you are the angel of death ? " the boy ask.

the man not answering , he just stand there with a smile.......

ok... thats all folks .... i hope you like it and understand what the story is (total random)... Enjoy XDD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Wow Dox what a strange and weird short story. What influenced you to write this?

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

*darn im forget to put weird in note*
yup . . its weird story *actualy there's one part i dont put there... too much gore, so i cut it* :P
no influence from nowhere , its just pop up on me random head Uber . . hehe XD

very awesome mr.dox

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

me awesome ms. yami ? well . . thank you very much ms. yami . . hehehe just kidding XP

YES UUUUUUUUUUU! XD

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well your mind is a place to wonder about and find strange things.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

._. this is awesome...I'm wondering how you can imagine such things and sleep then peacefully at night...
Very well xD awesome story,pretty weird,and no answer :p love that part xD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.