Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestions please - Minitokyo

Suggestions please

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Well I wonder if anyone has any suggestions or comments for this wallpaper because I think something is missing because still not finished. At the moment I've only put a couple of brushes and I made a clipping mask and a scan of redjuice.

Wallpaper

I put the link here to the wall for comfort edited n_n
Wallpapaer v. 02

We thank you in advance

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

it looks good and quite artistic if i may say so.

even though im not too fond with that much going on in a wallpaper, im more suited for simple backgrounds, yet this one is very good.

i say its good as it is.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I find it nice but if you are looking for improvement, you can try somthing else instead of the pink cercles and the north-west part seems a little empty.

Thank you very much for the suggestion Chise and also thanks for the nice comment to Shaver She thanks them and take into account the suggestion

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by HazelitaThank you very much for the suggestion Chise and also thanks for the nice comment to Shaver She thanks them and take into account the suggestion

shavo* :o

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I can see where it's going, and I like it. You're right when you say that it needs some work. I think you're using too many solid colours, or maybe it's the lack of variation in colour.

I love the peachy stuff behind the pink circles. But I'm not too sure what's missing.

My only advice to you is the build off your scan with the colours that had originally been there. This helps put things together. Here are some things to make reference to:

Losing My Religion by alenas
Losing My Religion by alenas
Aphonia by AkashaNosferatu
Aphonia by AkashaNosferatu
Chosen By God by dementia
Chosen By God by dementia
The Church of Hot Addiction [W] by Chloe
The Church of Hot Addiction [W] by Chloe

It is a very busy wallpaper, but I like the textures and detail that is in it. I personally think you could kill the grey swirly thing. It's a cool idea, but not in this wallpaper. The wallpaper has a lot of browns, yellows, and greens. Grey seems a little out of place. My suggestion would be to kill the grey swirly thing and place the main part of the wallpaper in the center.

Quote by shavo002

Quote by HazelitaThank you very much for the suggestion Chise and also thanks for the nice comment to Shaver She thanks them and take into account the suggestion

shavo* :o

sorry I was wrong with your name hehe n_nUu

I have not had time to work on the wall for other reasons but the update will soon bring their suggestions into account which agradesco lot ...
and if I remove the gray brush

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I think everything looks really fine... though the gray and pink swirls stand out way too much... try to change the color shade or the color itself... I think this wall has got potential ^^

Hello again at last bring the wallpaper changed here n_n and the best thing is that without the gray XD so look at this from here.
Although it also modifies the main post to look at him there
Thank you very much for the suggestions for improvement.

Wallpaper v.II

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I like your new version. Just make the signature a bit smaller though :P
I can't wait to see this in here and in theO

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.