Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NOTICE: Wings Lovers Gallery Changes - Minitokyo

NOTICE: Wings Lovers Gallery Changes

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

What do you think of the updated gallery?

um, yeah, whatever...
0 votes
Awesome - more things to +FAV!
7 votes
...its about time you posted them... *gurr* >_<
1 votes
Glad to have a group that supports its members works!
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I just spent over 2 hours going through 22 pages of past guestbook posts (April of 2007 to Now) making sure that those member made winged submissions were included in our group's gallery. The gallery is now more than 2X larger than it was! I included submissions posted in the guestbook since April of 2007 and ONLY ones that included wing in the forms of (wings, feathers, wings attached to clothing or in the background, birds/bats/animals with wings, anything wing-related).

If you have a submission that you would like included in our gallery (old or new) that has one of these wing-related items (that isn't already in the gallery), please send me a PM with the submissions including their gallery number and I will be happy to include them. PLEASE CHECK THE GALLERY FIRST to see if your submissions are already included. I know that there are more out there that haven't been included, I'm just too exhausted to keep adding them now. -_-'

Also, please
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR YOUR FELLOW WINGS LOVERS MEMBERS AND CHECK OUT THEIR WORKS IN OUR GALLERY!

I'm sure that many of our members would love for you to see their works and comment on them... perhaps you'll find a new favorite or two... or 50 like I did. XD

Feel free to post questions and comments here or in a personal PM to me.

THANKS! :D

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.