Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My room is more "otaku" than yours x3 - Minitokyo

My room is more "otaku" than yours x3

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

it's so cawaiii

I am getting some more otaku stuff for my room!
Yippee X3

byakuyabo

byakuyabo

Heir of the Kuchiki Clan

I have Bleach and Naruto stuffs such as posters, figurines, and a lot, but I could not show some pictures since I lost my nth iPhone where I shot my pictures most of the time. I still have to buy another iPhone though, or a digital camera.

For the sake of pride...
Signature

aw, it really is T_T I came thinking: IT'S NOT, HA!
I don't have any pics, but I can say that I have several posters (mostly Inu-Yasha) a 2006 calendar (Inu-Yasha's) some gashapon (Inu-yasha's), cat ears, fans, Inu-Yasha themed shirt and 486 mangas (125 Inu-Yasha's).
okay, my room's most likely an Inu-Yasha room than an otaku room xD

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I've always just considered my self a fan, still do. Never really called my self otaku. But my collection of anime DVDs, manga, and vidro games is way out of control. I can't seem to stop buying things either, cuz I see things every week that I must have. Tonight when I get home from work. I'll take pictures of my room the way it is now and you can see for your selves.

My collection only inclueds anime DVDs, CDs and OSTs, manga and some magazines Shonen Jump, Newtype, AI. And games like Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament for the PS2. I have no pillow covers or figures. But my other stuff is out of control. I'm running out of places to put things. XD

I forgot to mention the insane amount of Yugioh cards I have as well. @_@

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

If clearer, will more attrctive~~~

I love ur room too~~

i burn everything in my room

my walls and roof are covered in pics not one slither left

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by merynokoHello dear reader... ;3 my longly promised thread is finally here ^.^
Its about your room...Unbelievable >.>" xD
All you have to do is take some pics of anime stuff in your room/house and then upload them...Maybe this is too much :/ But this should be fun and you should be proud of your room >:3
I have only some anime posters,figurines,plushies(pokemon) a Uryuu necklace and a Hugging pillow(please don't think anything bad now ^^") And lots of Pokemon TCG cards ^^"
There are the pics >;3 :
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/merynoko/pageMTNewthread.jpg
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/merynoko/pageMTNewthread2.jpg

x3 i'm really excited to see your stuff ^.^

very exciting...

btw, no console game? ^^

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

^ Kyosuke...^^" erm...I do own a few...But oh well maybe i take a pic of my PC and console games too ^_^
But i would really enjoy seeing other peoples rooms ^____^

wow.... ur room is amazinggggg =D

mmmmm .. not bad ... but lack some mangas and a few packets of ramen .... xD

NightfallSV

NightfallSV

Nightfall

I've yet to spend a single penny on any of it, some day though. Neat stuff don't over do it ! haha

"The Melody of Logic will Play out the Truth."

You win :'(

your room is so awesome

WOW your Miku's wallpaper rocks like hell

my room : SO SO ORIGINAL

I want your room =O

I needa re-upload that one picture....
And
YOU GUYS SHOULD UPLOAD PICTURES OF YOUR ROOM TOO!
But s'all good,if you don't wanna share...

merged: 01-04-2011 ~ 01:34am
just reuploaded ;D
I need to buy some more stuff on the next con,yeah,,,

Okay, so my room isn't *too* otaku-y, but there's plenty of anime/manga/game stuff in here. [And dragons too :3] I need to take more recent pictures [cam batteries are dead...again -_-;], but here's a couple pics:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w119/309707834/DRGN/DSCF0240_1024x768.jpg
Close up of my bed-shelf | Other half of the shelf

I've got a pretty big digimon collection too, or at least I like to think so ^^; Here's some links to pics:
Digimon Plushies! slightly outdated | More 'mon plushies and Kirara XD | Recent digi-additions from Japan | Digimon video games
...I've got a lot more but I'm sure there's an img/link spam limit so I'll leave it at that for now.

Can't wait for Anime North 2011, here's what I picked up last year: Loot Shot! (that wall scroll is signed by BlackWargreymon's seiyuu, Nobuyuki Hiyama *-*)

And I'll finish this off with a picture of my Naraku plush:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w119/309707834/DSCF1117_640x480.jpg
(It's cold up here in Canada you know :p)

Meeper it looks good! = )
Yeah I see it's cold xD
You lucky potato! Aren't those persona figurines? >: | xD
The digimon stuff reminds me of me...I have some stuff too ^.^
Thanks very much for posting! I appreciate it!

...Potato? XD lol yea, those are SMT/Persona figures over my bed (and a couple dragons and Naraku XD), I'm kinda mad at myself for not getting the P3 figure of the main character when I could, its sold out everywhere now ^^;

And no prob, its fun to share :p

haha. all i have are a few posters and the rest of stuff on my wall are all my drawings XD

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

i have no wall or shelf space left went as far as to draw a pic on my wall with a pencil lol(had quite a few complements on pic can upload pics at moment)

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.