Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest updates - Minitokyo

Contest updates

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hey guys, a little delay on the contest voting, I got a request for extra time, so I'm going to accept entries up until next Sunday, Oct 17th. Trofi, for some reason, the group page won't let me post your wall in the contest section, but it IS going in the voting, no worries.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Thanks! >_<

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Hahaha ok, thanks :3

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

And you're only telling us now~? :(( I lost 2 weeks..and I gave up the idea of finishing the wall on time.How mea~n T-T

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I do my best to accommodate everyone, but I do have a life outside of MT, and sometimes there are things outside my control that cause me to be unable to process everything in the most timely of fashions. I'm only one person. I don't want to stretch this contest out any further, I'll do my best to make it up to you in the next contest.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

I forgive you *hands candy *^-^*

If you ever need help and there's something I can do,don't hesitate to tell me *hugs

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.