Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who wear glasses ? - Minitokyo

who wear glasses ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

dans

dans

busy u_u

wonder how many ppl here have bad eyesight. ^_^'
i just got my glasses last month. my visions aren't that bad so i barely used them.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

I got glasses...im short sighted >_< I can't see far away things :P

Nardris

Nardris

Anime Fan

Im short sighted too, but i barely use my glasses. I dont like wearing glasses -.-

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me....
we....
L: -1/2
r: -1/4
i'm also short sighted..
so anyone else :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah... I'm shortsighted too.. :O
Its getting me on my nervs...

Signature Image

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

i do wear glasses too ^_^.............. i wear it since i was nine years old :D

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I wear glasses, otherwise I wouldn't be Kei. :)
I've been wearing glasses for over 4 years now.

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

I wear glasses since i figured that my eyesight was bad. i need them to drive. 8)

Pashalik...

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

I'm shortsighted in my right eye, and farsighted in my left eye. And somewhat blind in my left eye.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

Ojama

Ojama

Polite Intruder

I have worn glasses most of my life. I got them when I was around 7 or 8 years old. They are a nuisance but I got used to them. I wore contacts for a few years, but I have developed astigmatism in one eye so contacts are too painful to wear.

Ojamashimasu!

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

i do i can't see far away and it blows oh so much.......................................................................(...)

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

I have bad vision, so I'm forced to wear glasses a lot : (. I'm getting contacts soon though.

I'm a short sighted too. I've been wearing it since I was 11 or 12 years old. Then I go broke my glasses about 2 or 3 times. ^_^' And now I'm wearing the fourth one. ^_^' Hope it doesn't broke anymore. ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm, only when I need to read something from far... don't need to wear them all the time, but probably in the future I will -_-

qtR

qtR

Not that much of an artist...

I'm farsighted, have usede glasses since I was 3 years old and now i'm 17 years old.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I doooo!!! I waer glasses(rimless) I have to call my mom to buy me new ones, because these blue ones aren't so nice to me anymore I want pink! ^o^''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

I wear glasses...short-sighted you see. I've gotten used to them now, but it's pain in sport cos I risk having them shatter to pieces.

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

I'm short-sighted, and have had glasses since I was...ten, I think. It doesn't bother me to have to wear glasses or contacts - what would be worse is living 800 years ago in medieval times, when they didn't have glasses at all. >_< Be grateful for modern technology kids.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I wear glasses XD lol I'm blind! I'm near-sighted lol I'm so blind @_@ lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

I wear glasses...very think glasses to be exact. My parents
have very bad eyes...it's NOT fair!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I wear glasses....been since like the 4th grade....my vision has always been crappy...gets worse thanks to my great amount of video game playing and watching anime. @_@ Though I make sure to watch in a well lit room and I don't sit even remotely close to the screen....my eyes still get worse....Bah anyways.. I usually wear contacts though..

Signature Image

animepirate

animepirate

Shrine Maiden

I have glasses but i rarely wear them. I acctually have better than 20/20 far away, but i need them for reading -.-

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

One of my eyes is far sighted and the other was near sighted so that postponed it alittle bit. Right now I only wear it when I have to. Maybe in a few years I might get contacts.

Learning little by little.
Signature

I ware them to read things at a distance. I used to just ware them sometimes but lately I have had to ware them more often. I was told that one of my eyes was lazy, so I am not fussed.

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away,
then I wrote it in the sky but the wind blew it away,
so I wrote it in my heart and that's where it will stay...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.