Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Writing On The Walls -for the second time- - Minitokyo

Writing On The Walls -for the second time-

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Sure does :D

19th September = National 'Talk like a Pirate Day'
Sitting 'round in ye olde boat, drinking rum day and night, and talking to yer mateys with a piratey accent.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

^ You must construct adittional Pylons!

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

So much random interesting things to read. ^^

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

I have two hands?!? lol ^^ jk
I'm left handed but I couldn't use my right hand 100%....
More like 70%

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

If you are ever criticized for being yourself ask if they would like to take the job.

wtf is goin on ...btw...
YAOI ND YURI RULE!

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

......... *hides from Yaminara and her Yaoi*
>.>

lol SCREAMO 4tw!

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*hides from Yaminara's screamo also*

>.<

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Quote by darthasI'll be your knight in shining armor, now get on my horse.

that just reminded me of some song

"Woman get on my horse"

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Of course, doesn't everybody?

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

No, the point is most people should respect other people's opinions in spite of disagreeing with them...

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

I can see your point, but unless you know for sure their opinion is absolutely incorrect

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

...Opinions can't be incorrect... They're opinions, not facts... But, it's just a saying, so... ^^;

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Can't opinions be incorrect?

i mean, if i said the earth was flat, what would you say?

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

But see, that's a fact... The earth is factually round. Opinion is saying "That color is ugly"

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

And indeed, would you respect that opinion, for example if i said an elephant was in my backyard, would you believe me and indeed is a fact? you see what i mean?

"There's never enough time...... The END"

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Opinions are something that can be changed from person to person. It's not your opinion if an elephant is in your backyard, it's a fact.
Opinions are more like personal tastes that can't be proven factually. If you say, "That car looks really cool..."
And I say, "That car looks really stupid..."
Those are opinions... Facts would be "That car runs on gas", because that is something that is absolutely true, no matter what people can think.

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

The earth is square... period!

and I believe you, Jacko, I see elephants too :P

"I believe in that which can not be seen with the human eye" <<<A wise man's words

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.