Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How's everyone doing today? Hopefully better than me. *sigh* - Minitokyo

How's everyone doing today? Hopefully better than me. *sigh*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Just thought I would ask to see if everyone is haveing a great day. The past few days for me have been so shitty. My ex-boyfriend was being an ass and was trying to come between my new boyfriend and me, in which he succeeded. We had a big fight but now me and him r good...... i think but I still want to kill my ex, HATE!!! *sigh* I hope the week gets better. -___- but I hope all of u r having a great week ^__^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Just thought I would ask to see if everyone is haveing a great day. The
past few days for me have been so shitty. My ex-boyfriend was being an
ass and was trying to come between my new boyfriend and me, in which he
succeeded. We had a big fight but now me and him r good...... i think
but I still want to kill my ex, hate!!! *sigh* I hope the week gets
better. -___- but I hope all of u r having a great week ^__^

*pats DarkMaiden*

Hey, I can relate greatly with that... Your ex needs to learn to back off >_>;; But you said things are good now, problems eventually get solved ne? You still want to kill your ex though, so I guess the main issue isn't solved, why don't you break contact with your ex completely? Some people just can't get over things, what I did was stop talking to my ex for about a month, and he got better with moving on, getting over me, etc. Okay okay, I'm not sure if I'm helping cuz I don't know the entire situation, best that you talk to someone you trust close to you about this though.

My day... well, there's a thread about this I believe... Yune made? In short my day was alright.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

I don't talk to him anymore, but he keeps talking to me. Like he'll text me or call me and ect, but now I just blocked him so no more contact with tah prick. Thank god! *sighs in relief* thanks for listening Devilet. *hugs*

Signature Image

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

*pats DarkMaiden too*

Problems are the juice of life...without them will be soo boring....but this is not an excuse for not battle :D its a terrible 2004 for me and not so much good days for me...i take what i can and infact today was somewhat nice...then i will wait the big trouble that will compensate this little luck :P

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

ohhh, like that >_<;; hmm, I told my ex if he ever called me again unless extremely important I would block his number, perhaps you could call your phone provider about blocking his number, or get a new one. Okay, it's best to just block him and not talk if his such a pick, not worth your time and probably causes lots of stress.

*hugs back* hey, you're very welcome, I like to help people and I can relate to your problem very much ^^

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Thanks u guys for the advice, *sniff* u are all so nice *hugs* well at least my day's a little better now ^__^

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

My girlfriend for 5 years broke up w/ me.( I took care of her and support her all that time) taking my son. She is also is the process of being w/ someone new. She is living w/ her mom for the moment. I always believe that she’ll always love me…

I’m wrong…

I don’t even know why I’m here? I come home now to an empty house, seeing only memories of what was there… My son toys and some of her stuff she left behind.

I’m hurt…

i live each day always believing “ When your at the bottom of worst, Things can only get better” But in my life I feel like I’m falling forever. Now engulfed by darkness I’m blind to see where this path will take me…

I’m lost…

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by DarkSaviorMy girlfriend for 5 years broke up w/ me.( I took care of her and
support her all that time) taking my son. She is also is the process of
being w/ someone new. She is living w/ her mom for the moment. I always
believe that she’ll always love me… I’m wrong… I don’t even know why
I’m here? I come home now to an empty house, seeing only memories of
what was there… My son toys and some of her stuff she left behind.
I’m hurt… i live each day always believing “ When your at the bottom of
worst, Things can only get better” But in my life I feel like I’m
falling forever. Now engulfed by darkness I’m blind to see where this
path will take me…
I’m lost…

awww, DarkSavior.... Your life is not over, I know it's painful to you, having lost something very important to you, as if something was ripped away, hurts in your heart, right? What you need is to stick by some good friends now, that'll support you through this, and your ex gf is there still for you, I'm sure. Eventually you'll find yourself again, even though now it seems dark and nothing to look forward to you, but you're going to have to move on. Try getting rid of all the memories in your house, just store them in a box, anything that reminds you of her, and put the box somewhere that won't be visible to you.

*hug*

Don't worry, everything will be alright, you just need more time, take care of yourself, seriously, look arfter yourself, and your life isn't over, there's still happiness for you, within time you'll learn to move on..

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

today, I'm doing okay, a bit pissed that I'm getting a 78 average and not 80 average ( need..80..above to get a A in canada)
friends issue...
anime issues...
econmic issues...
umm...personal relationship issues I guess..

s'all good...hmm c'est la vie~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps.
Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.
And..... ....................... Always look on the bright side of life. [whistling]

*whistles*

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

hahaha is this the thread where we all mope about our problems? We all have problems, but the way I see it is that you either deal with em, or you sit there and bitch about em. Just look on the brighter side of things, so you broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, its tough and it takes a long time to get over, but you WILL get over it sooner or later. Everything must cease, nothing lasts forever. Just remember that.

Signature Image

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Just thought I would ask to see if everyone is haveing a great day. The past few days for me have been so shitty. My ex-boyfriend was being an ass and was trying to come between my new boyfriend and me, in which he succeeded. We had a big fight but now me and him r good...... i think but I still want to kill my ex, hate!!! *sigh* I hope the week gets better. -___- but I hope all of u r having a great week ^__^

You all right? Me? I stopped liking girls a long time ago...
fore personal reasons. Hope you feel better as the week
passes by.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hey there sounds like you ve had a pretty rough week. but you know i'm here for ya :D hopefully everything will go back to normal

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by Devilet
awww, DarkSavior.... Your life is not over, I know it's painful to you, having lost something very important to you, as if something was ripped away, hurts in your heart, right? What you need is to stick by some good friends now, that'll support you through this, and your ex gf is there still for you, I'm sure. Eventually you'll find yourself again, even though now it seems dark and nothing to look forward to you, but you're going to have to move on. Try getting rid of all the memories in your house, just store them in a box, anything that reminds you of her, and put the box somewhere that won't be visible to you.
*hug*
Don't worry, everything will be alright, you just need more time, take care of yourself, seriously, look arfter yourself, and your life isn't over, there's still happiness for you, within time you'll learn to move on..

Thanks ^_^ But I don’t really have any friends over here. All my friends and family are about an hour drive away. Just to let you know… She was more then just a girlfriend, she was also my best friend. She knows things about me that even my family doesn’t know. She was my family. I have a 2-year-old son w/ her. I really miss him. I hate being like this! I’ll be all right. Thanks again Devilet …

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I won't even began to get into how much my life has taken nose dives into the cement. Seriously, anyways I am very sorry to hear about your problems. But life always gets better, though not for me its not true for everyone. Don't give up hope.

TO DarkSavior :

I'm a friend to all, you need a friend I'd be more than happy to be one. =D You can never have too many friends. LOL! Its sad cause I get along better with people online than in real life cause people in real life judge me as soon as they look at me.....Hooray for the world we live in.

i won't even began to rant about it cause I know if I do I'll just get into my usually emo crap and blah blah blah hating life and wanting to die....etc....You know, usual depression crap.

Signature Image

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Just thought I would ask to see if everyone is haveing a great day. The past few days for me have been so shitty. My ex-boyfriend was being an ass and was trying to come between my new boyfriend and me, in which he succeeded. We had a big fight but now me and him r good...... i think but I still want to kill my ex, hate!!! *sigh* I hope the week gets better. -___- but I hope all of u r having a great week ^__^

I pity u. -_- ... but im sure u'll find happiness. *hugs*. :)

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Wow I didnt think this thread woiuld turn into a depressing "lets tell everyone our promblems thread" sorry about that ^_^' but I'm here to listen so say what you feel :D

Signature Image

Me? I don't know but one of my scans (which is'nt really one) got deleted because of something that it does'nt fit with the specs. It's alright with me but after that, my percentage dropped and decreased my level T_T so I should say this is not a good day. I'm getting bored too. Maybe I'll get a good atmosphere next time. Well, see 'ya around...

Signature Image

HunterX

Mercenary Ladies' Man

let's see.....
my bike was stolen, my work was erased from my HD, I left my wallet at home, I got slapped by some beautiful girl because she thought I was someone else(she said "sorry", though...&*^*tch.) I got a headache, I'm losing my imagination, and I got rained on........0_o

Life goes on I guess.....

Signature
check my user page for info on the manga and me....

" If there's one thing I'm good at, it's being a gentleman while takin' down a gutless lowlife....'Cause the ladies love a ninja in a silk suit."

- Rion Hayabusa - Ninja X

traku

Alone on the Beach

School is pushing on... grrrrr. Good thing I'm few courses away from completing the whole thing. Good, because I'm not sure how long I'm able to keep my sanity in there :) .

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Like I said before.......I won't even began to get into my problems......Because personally its too long of a list and like I said before....It goes into my hatred for just even being alive......Though its appreciated.....I wanted to let ya know that others suffer just as bad, if not worse than you do...I know people suffer worse than me. Thats why you have to be strong. Have the strength for those of us who see no point in fighting. People like me. I can't anymore because I don't have hope...I hope you still have some hope and a reason to fight....Because if not then life really goes to hell in a handbasket.

Signature Image

All i have to say about this is that the storms of life don't last forever. it may seem that you are in the middle of life's problems and that you won't get out, but eventually, with time, things will get better.

<(" <) <( " )> (>" )>

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Wow, when I posted stuff like this on Megatokyo they flamed and yelled at me....

I've been having a very crappy two months.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by ironwizard7All i have to say about this is that the storms of life don't last forever. it may seem that you are in the middle of life's problems and that you won't get out, but eventually, with time, things will get better.

haha...I've been wating ten years myself for things to get better....and I will continue to wait....and laugh at myself for waiting and nothing happening, but I'll continue to try and wait ^.~.

Quote by D4rkKnightWow, when I posted stuff like this on Megatokyo they flamed and yelled at me....
I've been having a very crappy two months.

Your serious?
Well then again its MegaTokyo....Just a bunch of jerks....
*Gives you a super hug!* If you wanna PM me about it, I'd be willing to listen to it. I can understand what its like and I wanna let ya know I'm here to listen. Seriously, if you wanna talk, people here WILL listen. If its not allowed on the forums then PM someone who'll be willing to listen.

Anyways yeah....Though another reason I'm not gonna post my stuff.....is cause if anything it'll be like this one topic where my post got edited....because I was THAT negative....LOL!
Kinda funny, but yeah I guess I went too far....I just really get into things like that.

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.