Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 #Minitokyo is back up and running! - Minitokyo

#Minitokyo is back up and running!

Group announcement by IRC

page 1 of 1 13 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know in this group that we are back up and running once again. This won't be a short term thing either. We plan on bringing this group back and in a big way.

While we do not have the trivia or uno channels anymore, we still have our main channel on rizon!

If anyone is still active in this group, I encourage you to come and stop by the channel. Hopefully, we can get some oldies back in here with some of the newcomers as well.

Also, we need a group avatar as well, so if anyone wouldn't mind making one for us it would be most appreciated!

I look forward to seeing you at #minitokyo!

Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

First.
I am active yo' I'll stop by everyday 19/7 and drag as many people in as I can. Btw, my picture makes a good avatar. Yeap. I'll E-mail you one of myself later.

10comments.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

UPDATE

Thanks to Bernouli for providing the new avatar! Let us know what you think of it!

Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Words are rather small at the sides, IRC wording at the right looks kinda off (looks better on the bottom or something but not my fancy at the sides) but what can I comment on an image that small right?
S'all good anyhow.

10avatars.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I've updated the guide to reflect the new recommend client for IRC, xChat.

If you are currently using mIRC, please switch over. The client will expire in 38 days and completely restrict access.

Sorry for any problems this has caused!

Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I am dissapoint.
S'all good, gonna switch over then lol

10upsets

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Bumped old thread 'cuz I wanna have some fun on irc again. Join fun old and new people. Too lazy to make new thread, deal with it punks.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Last post Nov 03, 2010

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Cross the last number and it has been a month.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I wonder, who is still all active on IRC for those that might be curious about joining?

Signature Image

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Actually, there is only Zein Siegfried. Who was in charge of chiibot? Pretty sure she would be entertaining. No more ops around though. Even Raven left.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Dustin was in charge of both the channel as well as Chiibot.

I could always contact Raven to get him to come back on should anyone want to register accounts so that he can OP people. Provided he still has power to do so.

Signature Image

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

A little odd. Apparently I saw an awkwardusername yesterday and a leviN today. Awk didn't react to anything though. It's still dead-ish, but if anyone joins up and just runs the program and out notification on, it will get active with some time.

The only way he doesn't have any powers if his account has been inactive for too long. I even lost mine. But I kept my lolis from tsunbot. I currently have 455

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.