Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please give me you opion on if this can be accepted - Minitokyo

Please give me you opion on if this can be accepted

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Made this one a few days ago and posted it on another site I go to and it's gitting lots of attention. Want to post it here, but every time I post something here it gets deleted and I cant understand why. I want some feedback on this because I would realy like to be able to share it. Oh and Please dont subjest to add ay text of sparkles to t cause I won't. I'm just not into cluttering up images with meaningless words or girly sparkles.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/rionafury/tenjhotengeAyasword.jpg

A Pervert is amongst us ;)

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Let's see if I can help you...

First off, the ghosting effect. Mt doesn't appreciate ghosting effects so you might as well remover the bigger character on the left.
The placing of the character and the BG should also be considered. You see she is stepping on a grass with one foot but then the BG doesn't look that way. It looks as if the BG and the character aren't connected with each other. I believe that should be considered when doing a scenic wallpaper.
So far those are the points I'd look first. keep it up

Signature Image

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I'm not quite sure if I got it right... but I am also a waller

- the flowers in the BG are blurry
- the ghostly effect of the petals are a bit "ouch" for the eyes and clash/competes with the faded character image
- the faded character image does not complement the main image (the one holding a sword)
- the night scene with sparkling stars doesn't have any connections with the faded image, the one with the sword, the flowers & petals
- I mistook the dragon as a crocodile (not kidding!)
- it looks very random and just put together, in my opinion

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.