Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ipod Apps - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Hi!

Out of all the Ipod apps out there, what app would you suggest and why?

Thanks MT! ^_^

Love never fails. . .
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

depends on what you're into. I really like tap tap dance, it's a play on dance dance revolution and guitar hero sort of thing. and then I really enjoy adult swim's apps. but I like these because they are fun and I enjoy them. there should be a free and demo area where you can download them and try them out, that's how I learned a lot about them. also my mom has one :P oh and this one game where you're a samurai and you cut up fruit and have to avoid the bombs (don't remember the name sorry) is really addicting. you can also put facebook apps on ipods now. also if you're into gambling you can find those apps too, that way you won't feel like you're really losing real money any more (a lot of these are free too). hope this is a start and that others might venture by and help you out some more.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

DanRen

DanRen

When Colors Fade...

ummm maybe an mini photo editor

Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

D: i have no ipod, uguu...

is it not enough with songs and vids?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Quote by shavo002D: i have no ipod, uguu...

is it not enough with songs and vids?

Hi! ^_^ that's not a problem,

i want games on it as well, LOL, i get bored too easily.

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

My friend recently bought an iPhone and asked the same question so let me give you a rundown of what I told him:

-Facebook, for all those social networking fixes
-IM+, For your instant messaging needs
-Fandango, Great for movie buffs and ordering movie tickets so you can avoid long lines.
-Shazam, For when you are in your car listening to a song that you can identify, this app does it for you.
-Pandora, a radio that helps you find new music and listen to old favorites.
-Wikipedia, Quick reference at your fingertips.
-NewsAddict, For news on the go.
-Urbanspoon, Find new resturants in wherever you are no matter where you are.
-YPmobile, Yellow Pages that are easy to get to and find numbers.
-AWCasion, Free and easy app for all your fake gambling addictions.

I hope that helps a little, those are my big apps I use all the time.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

ReaddleDocs <----- allow you to view pics at original resolution (unlike syncing picture using itune ---> re-size the images), also it doesn't the "lag" that good reader has.

haha those are addicting. i like papijump just 'cause i'm a dork

jailbreaker and bejewled..love the game that use my brain and excitement

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.