Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Natsume's Book of Friends 2 and 3/Scans - Minitokyo

Deletion of Natsume's Book of Friends 2 and 3/Scans

Tagged under Natsume Yuujinchou

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

little25victor

little25victor

little25victor

Quote: little25victor,

The scan you have submitted (Natsume's Book of Friends vol. 2) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

Quote: little25victor,

The scan you have submitted (Natsume's Book of Friends 3) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

You say that these covers are identical to existing scans. I very carefully went through the uploaded scans, and found none that matched them at all. The only scan for the English language manga is Vol. 1. That is why I downloaded them. I though people would be interested in later volumes. If the quality was not very good, than I am sorry, but they are the best I can get from my home scanner.

Curiousity killed the Cat.
But satisfaction brought it Back.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

little25victor, I have deleted your submissions because those two scans are already submitted in a bigger version and without any text. So I don't see a reason to keep a small manga cover version if there is a textless big scan. The images are identical. Here the links to the two bigger scans if you have missed them: Natsume Yuujin-Chou vol.02 Natsume Yuujin-Chou vol.03

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.