Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Artwork - Fate/Stay Night - Archer - Minitokyo

First Artwork - Fate/Stay Night - Archer

Tagged under Fate/stay night

page 1 of 1 7 total items

austinjklim

austinjklim

Austin-Sama!!! Austin-Sama!!!

Just start learn to do artwork. Don't know its good or not but I could use some suggestions. Trying to learn vector.

Original Image:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1314/24739028.th.jpg

Artwork Image:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2548/571n.th.jpg

Please do give suggestions... Planning on improving my skills. It would be much appreciated if someone post some nice vectoring TUTs. Thanks.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

you can visit or join vectory we have vectoring tuts over there ^^

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Also, please just provide links instead of image links. In cases like this, they end up being too big.

Adding onto what srsn said, you can easily search the internet as well for numerous different vector tutorials. Of course, like mostly everything in life, practice really makes perfect.

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

^ Edited image links. Next time, just use the imageshack link option for "Forum Thumbnail".

Signature Image

austinjklim

austinjklim

Austin-Sama!!! Austin-Sama!!!

thanks for the reply... Will do

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

this is quite good! i'm not yet good in vectoring but I I just notived something on his ears.. (its a bit weird to see his hair and ears are combined) but I'm sure you can fix that :))

Well . . goodie, i think ~ x)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.